Search results for query: *

• Users: Pman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

paste your current control v's

To the mods..I think I've seen this on here before but can't find the old thread...If its just my uselessness, please merge the two threads. Simple game, post whatever your current Ctrl-v is (cmd-v for mac) mine is =SQRT((H3/E3)+(L3/D3))*E3
  2. P

The Hardest battle Ever

pretty sure this is a duplicate but I couldn't find the other, sorry. These options are a list of what I found the hardest battles when i did them.
  3. P

Where each region ends

I'm currently transfering the entire series to my compy (never having watched pokémon before) and I was wondering if there isa lsit somewhere of the exact ep number that each region changes (kanto, johto, orange isles, hoenn, sinnoh and now unova)
  4. P

VB3 Option

I know everyone is all excited about the change to VB4 but on eof the other websites I use for work runs VB4 and I personally hate it. Is there any way of setting it up so we ccan view all the new posts etc on a VB3 setup rather than run with the exceptionally slow crap that is VB4?
  5. P

Best Nintendo games of all time

The official Nintendo Magazine released this list last year. There are some things I really disagree with, such as putting Mario Kart - Wii as the best Mario Kart and placing Tetris as low down as number 5...It should have been number 2 at worst, the only other game that competes is...
  6. P

A racing game?

I'm looking to create an online league mainly for URPG members and other BMG and PE2K members. This is solely here because I want to create a game with people I know from these forums, not to advertise a website. The website can be foundhere. 1st you'll have to create an account. Then go...
  7. P

Stupidest thing you've ever done in game?

Sorry if this thread already exist by another name but i couldn't find one using the search feature, if it does, merge the two please. So I'm playing through Diamond for the first time (the only other 4th gen game i've played is SS) and I get up to fighting Dialga. I think, I'll walk up to...
  8. P

How do i change thread titles?

I've noticed that many thread titles seem to change over time. how do i do this myself?
  9. P

Dragons Again

So we noe know the typing of the mascots for gen 5 and as per usual, we get dragon legendaries. this time we get a dragon/electric and a dragon/fire. its been posted on PE2K and smogon ann it comes from a cor coro leak so it seems pretty acuate, my question is.......
  10. P

So I haven't said hi yet

I neglected to post in here when i first arrived so this ime doing so now...hi everyone
  11. P

Gym rematches

can someone post a list of where you meet each gym leader before you can rematch them in HG/SS? I know morty is outside the bell tower but where are the others?
  12. P

Suggestion The wiki

i don't know if this is the place to post this but hey.... I've been using bulbapedia for a while and it gets on my nerves that every pokemon has a heading labeled "physiology" which then goes on the describe the gross anatomy of the pokemon....I'm just putting in a request that the form...
Back
Top Bottom