Search results for query: *

1. L

Anyone else disappointed at the loss of some useful TMs?

RIP Dragon Pulse RIP Dark Pulse ... There goes some of the most useful moves ever crafted from the depths of Gen 4...
  2. L

Hey people!

Welcome to the Forums!
  3. L

Yo.

Welcome to the BMGforums! :mail:
  4. L

Hiya! :)

Welcome to BMGf! :kiss:
  5. L

Hi all!

Hey! Welcome to BMGf!
  6. L

sup

Welcome to BMGf! ♥
  7. L

Hey yall

Hey there! Welcome to BMGf!
  8. L

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

A Shedinja with a Blurb "Can Take Hits" *_*
  9. L

On the Origin of Species: Meowth: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

Awwww, my Grandmother has one of the asian cat ornaments in her house!
  10. L

Contest Meganium vs Sceptile

I like Meganium because it's such a cutie pie... But Sceptile is much more used competively because it's stat spread is much more even and useful. Like what some others said b4: Power>Support
  11. L

Looking Forward: Generational Rot: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-hard

Re: Looking Forward: Generational Rot: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-h I think what it meant was how Pokemon looked slightly more realistic and more detailed. Try comparing some of the sprites, in Gen 4 they attempted to revert back to the cartoonish Pokemon. Btw, love the last...
  12. L

The Isshu Region in the games

(random brainstorm: Clouds = Fog? Defog in B/W as HM???) ohshi-
  13. L

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion At first, I loved Munna and it's evolution. Then after loads of sources described how it was gonna be B/W's mirror to Rattata/Sentret/Bidoof... *Prepares Max Repel* (I really dislike how Munna should be such a common Pokemon, I know about Dream...
  14. L

Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen

Hey there! Welcome to BMGf! Cool you're a RPer, have fun in the board! :-)
  15. L

Big hi From Puerto Rico!!

Awww.. I always wanted to live in Puerto Rico... :-( -Envy moment ends- Welcome to the Forums! Have a great time here!
  16. L

Salamance's jump from OU to Uber

To be honest, I think all they're doing is stretching out a huge black hole of Pokemon known to us as "ubers". I believe Salamence is one of those Pokemon that seem weak to stay in OU. Where is its place there anyways? *cough cough RAYQUAZA*. I theorize that the only reason why Salamence got...
  17. L

Salutations!

Hi there! Welcome to BMGf!
  18. L

Hello everybody!!!!!

19. L

Hello

20. L

Yourself

I think that's probably true. I bet the manga writers just wanted to keep the version names as the heroine names just to stay with tradition.
Back
Top Bottom