Search results for query: *

1. T

TEEN: The Glaceon and the Shadow

Wow. Just, no words. Wow. That was an absolutely incredible chapter. I really don't know what to say, I just felt the need to post to say I'll be on my toes waiting for the next chapter. I think this chapter did a great job of highlighting Larissa's strengths. I also really loved how you...
  2. T

No, I'm happy to say you aren't. :-) I've been meaning to get caught up and took the opportunity to read the last couple of chapters today. I've definitely enjoyed the turn this fic has taken. I thought the aging factor of Diego's was pretty interesting, as was the less conventional Pokémon...
  3. T

Well, that was unexpected.. I've been reading this thread recently, and I'm actually really excited for what comes next. I have very high expectations after The Surprising Adventures..., but so far, this fic doesn't disappoint. Boreas has an ego problem, which'll be interesting to see. I can't...
  4. T

Easy to make but good team

I'm going to repeat the above advice a little and say that a "good team" isn't just a team of good Pokémon, it's a team controlled by a good player. Raw power isn't going to beat solid strategy any day of the week. That said, there are some solid strategies that have been tried and tested in...
  5. T

Notice Announcing BMGF RMT of the Month!

Hey guys! So basically, we're introducing a program (starting at the end of October) called the RMT of the Month! In essence, every month we'll be going over the RMT threads that have been made and picking one that we find unique in quality in some way. You get bragging rights, Internet...
  6. T

Theorymonning: Changes to Game Mechanics and The Metagame

To be fair, Jirachi vs Sacred Fire isn't going to last very long, lol. I feel that we'd still see Togekiss and Jirachi. I mean, once they get going on a Pokémon they outspeed, it can get pretty hard to stop.
  7. T

A Dummy's Guide to Pokémon Battling

Guys, please do not post questions here specifically, those go in the Simple Questions and Answers Thread.
  8. T

Battle Buddies...

I'm going to close this for now, as we already have threads for both casual and competitive battles. Please try and avoid restarting old battle threads, just keep all battling requests to those two.
  9. T

Themed Teams #2

True. But Charizard has Solar Power. I feel like it could do well as a late game sweeper with Sunny Day. Then again, Solar Beam has limited use when most of the Pokémon are Flying types...
  10. T

Themed Teams #2

I feel like if rocks are gone, Pokémon like Charizard might actually see some use....or maybe that's just a forlorn hope.
  11. T

Themed Teams #2

Still, you've got Pokémon like Gliscor who'll be there for that very reason. I'd imagine that without Stealth Rock, pokémon like Charizard and Moltres would see more usage.
  12. T

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Xwolf22 ; I've gone ahead and merged this with the Simple Questions and Answers Thread. In the future, please post such questions in this thread, as opposed to creating an entirely new thread. Thank you.
  13. T

Themed Teams #2

Themed Teams #2 OK, so it's been a while since we've done one of these. For those of you who don't know/remember, the idea behind Themed Teams is for a team to be created based around a certain theme. Last time, it was Moustache Men, with all Pokémon having Moustaches. As of now, we're...
  14. T

Notice We have new rules!

Read them. Breath them. Know them. In all seriousness, new rules. Give them a read.
  15. T

Rules Official Battle Center Rules—PLEASE READ

Welcome to the Bulbagarden Battle Center. In this thread you will find the rules and certain other things which are important for this section so please read this thread. What Is This Section? This section is for you, the member, to get help and get better at competitive battling. Here you may...
  16. T

Battle Request Thread

Casual Battle Request Thread Not that serious battles can't be fun. This is for requesting any battles which aren't exactly what you might call serious. Gimmicky teams and so forth that are looking for a battle go here. If someone does a Red vs Blue battle, I want to see it. :ksmile:
  17. T

Battle Request Thread

As you've probably noticed, the old subforums with people asking for battles are now gone. Now, post all serious battle requests in this thread. Do NOT make a separate thread looking for a battle.
  18. T

A Dummy's Guide to Pokémon Battling

Hey guys. Starting now, we'll be introducing a series of articles designed to get people into competitive battling. These will be posted and stickied here as a reference. If you have any suggestions as to how to improve these articles, ideas for further articles, or if you've written an article...
  19. T

Strange yet Effective Strategies

Unfortunately, I've been caught off guard by stored power Sigilyph all too often. I personally love running a dual baton pass and Volt Switch Jolteon. No one really expects it, so if they expect me to Baton Pass, I can Volt Switch out for the kill. True, I lose a movespot, but Jolteon's rather...
  20. T

RATE MY TEAM

Hello, I'm assuming that, due to the EVs, this is supposed to be a competitive team. However, there are a few problems, which I'll go over quickly. Firstly, you need comments. In any RMT, you can't just give us the Pokémon—you need to give us the strategy behind them. Why choose this Pokémon? Is...
Back
Top Bottom