Search results for query: *

• Users: Thundagere
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Notice Announcing BMGF RMT of the Month!

Hey guys! So basically, we're introducing a program (starting at the end of October) called the RMT of the Month! In essence, every month we'll be going over the RMT threads that have been made and picking one that we find unique in quality in some way. You get bragging rights, Internet...
  2. T

Themed Teams #2

Themed Teams #2 OK, so it's been a while since we've done one of these. For those of you who don't know/remember, the idea behind Themed Teams is for a team to be created based around a certain theme. Last time, it was Moustache Men, with all Pokémon having Moustaches. As of now, we're...
  3. T

Notice We have new rules!

Read them. Breath them. Know them. In all seriousness, new rules. Give them a read.
  4. T

Rules Official Battle Center Rules—PLEASE READ

Welcome to the Bulbagarden Battle Center. In this thread you will find the rules and certain other things which are important for this section so please read this thread. What Is This Section? This section is for you, the member, to get help and get better at competitive battling. Here you may...
  5. T

Battle Request Thread

As you've probably noticed, the old subforums with people asking for battles are now gone. Now, post all serious battle requests in this thread. Do NOT make a separate thread looking for a battle.
  6. T

A Dummy's Guide to Pokémon Battling

Hey guys. Starting now, we'll be introducing a series of articles designed to get people into competitive battling. These will be posted and stickied here as a reference. If you have any suggestions as to how to improve these articles, ideas for further articles, or if you've written an article...
  7. T

RMT: Gonna have fun (Gen V PO)

So a while back I was having a battle against somebody who was using Pokémon like Chimecho in OU. When I asked him why, he said that he wanted to use his favorites. I actually thought about this a bit, and I realized that it would be fun to try and use my favorites, and have them sweep with...
  8. T

Themed Teams #1

Themed Teams #1 Competitive battling definitely goes through swings, as we all know. Usage of Pokémon goes up and down, and is almost never constant. Consequently, team building processes must also sway to reflect the constantly changing metagame. But you know, sometimes we just want to go crazy...
  9. T

The Bulbagarden Wifi Ladder Retiering Tournament

Presenting: The Bulbagarden Wifi Ladder Retiering Tournament! Please refer to this post for further info. This is the thread for the Wifi Ladder Retiering Tournament. Remember, the rules are the same as the Wifi Ladder, and you must announce your intentions to participate! If you do not...
  10. T

Battle Discussion

If you're a competitive battler and you've just had a battle with someone else on this site, a lot of times you want to discuss it and see what your opponent was thinking. It's a way for us all to get better, so without further ado, here's the Battle Discussion Thread! Basically, if you've had a...
  11. T

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Generation V Wifi Ladder If any of you remember, the old Wifi thread was pretty awesome. Now, with Generation V fully underway, it seems fit to start one for the new metagame. What is this? Basically, people are ranked (randomly in the beginning). They move up and down rankings by battling...
  12. T

Stars of Generation V

Thanks to Angad for an original thread title ;-) The BW metagame has, as you all know, fully gotten under way. All of us, pretty much, have been battling online or on PO, and getting to know all the different Pokémon. This thread is basically for discussing the Pokémon that stand out as useful...
  13. T

Contest Sazandora VS Ononokusu

I'm surprised I didn't find this already... The two dragons of BW! These are the most powerful dragons of BW. They both have outstanding stats and make for potent team members. But one questions remains...which is better? Ononokusu -Devestating attack! -One point less speed -A hell...
  14. T

Generation V--The Holy Trinity

This is what I call my holy trinity team. It's been adapted a ton, and I've made several changes along the way. It features my signature pokemon Jolteon, along with several others. Basically, it utilizes three strong sweepers, who make up the core of the team, and the rest are defensive guys who...
  15. T

Guess the Signature Pokemon of the Person above you!

Guess the sig pokemon of the person above you! Not always the favorite, but sometimes it is. Usually the one that works it's way into all the teams.
  16. T

OU Gen IV RMT

A new team I've been playing around with. The team building was hard, but right now I rarely lose battles with this team. It's working really well. Team Building Yeah, now we get to pictures. At a Glance Now to the team. Aerodactyl@Focus Sash-Jolly ~ Stealth Rock ~ Taunt ~ Rock Slide...
  17. T

Contest Gallade VS Heracross

Gallade and Heracross: OR Anyhow, I'm not comparing these to Lucario, for obvious reasons. Here you have Gallade and Heracross. In my opinion, they're one of the two best Pokemon in the game, due to their huge attack (base 125 for both) and good overall stats. Gallade has access to Trick, as...
  18. T

4th Generation RMT...probably my last 4G Team.

OK, so I know it's a little late, but this is a team I've been using for a while now, and I've been met with outstanding success! It's not exactly stall--basically I set up as much stuff as possible, then let me 2 sweepers do the talking. I can also switch around as time goes by, forcing them to...
  19. T

OU RMT

Yes, I'm making another team. I seem to burn through a lot of these, don't I? Anyhow, here we go-- (Changes in BOLD Crobat@Leftovers--Jolly ~ Brave Bird ~ Taunt ~ Roost ~ U-Turn (to deal with Azelf) 104 HP / 152 Atk / 252 Spe My anti-lead. Crobat can outspeed pretty much anything in the...
  20. T

Rate my Sandstorm Team

I've recently switched toa new sandstorm team after much changing and changing and...more changing. It's been pretty successful so far, only losing one battle against a priority lead Weavile, so I want to see what people here think of it. Changes in BOLD Swampert --Relaxed@ leftovers ~ Stealth...
Back
Top Bottom