• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheMonster6893

GekkougaLarry

Yooooooooooo I'm so glad you're doing ok man. We were really worried for a while! You can't do this to our hearts guy! hahaha Anyway get well soon and keep fighting the good fight.
  2. TheMonster6893

GekkougaLarry

Hey guys! I have some important news and I wasn't exactly sure where to post this since it's not exactly "Video game" news per se. I thought this was the best place tho since it involves a person many people here in these particular threads have talked about in the past. If any mods want to move...
  3. TheMonster6893

Your LGPE Team

I'm of multiple minds and can't seem to come to a single team. For now here are some ideas I've been kicking around. In all teams I think I'm basically gonna drop the original Eevee and end up catching a new one to evolve. Anyway here are my thoughts. Team 1 Flareon Venusaur Clefable Onix...
  4. TheMonster6893

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Well I guess we know why the rumors have been so conflicting. Looks like there were definitely two separate games in development all along. I knew people had nothing to worry about. I think that next years game will appease much of the fandom. It'll certainly be way more up the alley of many of...
  5. TheMonster6893

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Not gonna lie I'm pretty excited for the LG games. I think they're a very smart move on GF's part and it'll hold us over with something interesting and different until the real Gen 8 games come. I look forward to seeing the new drawings of the Kanto characters and what other Pokemon you can ride...
  6. TheMonster6893

Was it not already? I feel like that would have happened by the time SM came out. Or at least by USUM.
  7. TheMonster6893

Food for thought View: https://twitter.com/VegetableCookin/status/998749610372812800
  8. TheMonster6893

I'm still pretty positive the games won't be a straight remake. The original rumor even says that you play as a new set of characters. So if that's the case then Red and Blue would heavily take the back seat and I don't see them retconning them out of the original story. I'm not sue about the...
  9. TheMonster6893

Only now we actually have a reason to think so. Should be a fun week
  10. TheMonster6893

Well to be fair Serebii isn't infallible. That said it's certainly a flag when he acknowledges something as possibly real.
  11. TheMonster6893

You're telling me that a company that has a long history of picking up domains for Nintendo is willing to risk that relationship just to make a quick buck from a troll? Are you kidding me? Also I think you're confusing things. CSC is the company that bought the domains not the site where the...
  12. TheMonster6893

You're missing the point.....the domains weren't just registered by some schmuck off the internet. They were registered by a company Nintendo and TPC regularly use as a proxy. It's not some random person so you need to stop acting like it is. The company has a history of getting domains for...
  13. TheMonster6893

This is different as there are now multiple sources saying it's real and on top of that we have a logo design leaked AND we have website domains registered. This is very different from last year and you can't even compare them. I will agree tho that nothing is confirmed until it's officially...
  14. TheMonster6893

You're ignoring all the other things tho. On top of it's domain names you also have Emily Rogers saying the games have odd titles and branding. Plus she said the reveal would happen by the end of the month which other sources agree with. Then you also have all the other reliable leakers saying...
  15. TheMonster6893

Yeah there's no specific date to call anything on. Also with all the evidence I find it hard understand why people are still calling LGPE fake. It has a lot going for it and there' not much left to it other than a reveal. If I had to place my bets on a day I'd say Tuesday or Thursday. It could...
  16. TheMonster6893

I'd be willing to bet it'll be shown on either next Tuesday or Thursday. With an announcement the direct is coming tomorrow or Friday. That said if the direct is next Thursday then the announcement of the direct could come Monday or Tuesday
  17. TheMonster6893

Yes let's all freak out and have a break down due to one persons cryptic words and without any actual info ourselves.......Yup........Let's just wait and see what the game is like before saying it'll be crap yeah? People love to jump on these things and get negative right off the bat. That's why...
  18. TheMonster6893

Supposedly not too many. Apparently the reveal will be next week. Whether or not that's true is up in the air of course.
  19. TheMonster6893

It's possible he's talking about his day 10 post. Which is the one where he drew Red going up against a Pikachu. It's possible he's just reaffirming that the game may take place in Kanto in some way.
  20. TheMonster6893

Really? I milk the games for what they're worth. Usually I get to about 40 in most of my campaigns.
Back
Top Bottom