• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. U

I just realized... I haven't logged in in a LONNNG time.

I'm late at night, and I think "Pokemon? Pfft I'll never play that again!" It reminded me of pokecommunity and bulbagarden so here I am. I haven't been here IN A LONNNNGGG TIMMEEE. I don't play Pokemon anymore. So far, I've grown away from MLP: I don't like it anymore (I'm actually against it...
  2. U

What video games are you playing now?

Fallout 3. <3
  3. U

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6N4vQ6m360&feature=related
  4. U

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

In Time - 8.1/10 Thought it was good, though I think the ending should have been different. Undocumented - 2/10 This movie was absolute shit. It tried to have to have a Blair Witch project theme to it, but in the end the movie just seemed like propaganda about illegal immigrants.
  5. U

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

cat vs pinkie pie - YouTube. Watch this epic video.
  6. U

NARWHAL'S UNORIGINAL PAINT DRAWINGS THAT HAVE AN IRONIC MEANING TO THEM

Well, they're badly drawn picture made in paint. Just give me an idea, and I'll do it.
  7. U

Random Images

8. U

Random Messages #Seven

:O
  9. U

Random Messages #Seven

FUUUU by Muffin™, on Flickr I made this. :3
  10. U

NARWHAL'S UNORIGINAL PAINT DRAWINGS THAT HAVE AN IRONIC MEANING TO THEM

... Will post moar, BRB. Also, I'm up for requests.
  11. U

Your newest purchase thread

LEGO 6754 Family Home x2.
  12. U

IT MADE MY DAY!

Half day in mah skewl... :3
  13. U

Random Messages #Seven

WHAT'S GOING ON
  14. U

Random Messages #Seven

WHAT'S GOING ON
  15. U

Random Messages #Seven

Good day everyone, I will now play HeartGold, which got boring after 3 months.
  16. U

Random Messages #Seven

Tis is meh: You mad?
  17. U

Random Messages #Seven

I'm BAAAAAACK! >:3 Now fo shum moar trollin' :D
  18. U

Guess the Gender of the User ABOVE You!

Señor.
  19. U

Random Messages #Seven

Sorry. :bawl: *runs away in corner*