Search results for query: *

• Users: ___
  • Order by date
  1. ?

Smash Bros. Melee discussions

I agree, since you just have to be able to move fast to the items to win. True skill is how well you handle your character of choice. I prefer Ness, because he may seem weak, but his attacks flow from one to the next, like Waterbending, and damage can rack up over time without you noticing. I...
  2. ?

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Not to be the devil's advocate or anything, but there's an easy way to avoid the Pkmn trainer's final smash, you just have to jump behind them and it'll miss you. Of course, if you can control the pokemon by turning them, this is useless, so it's a powerful attack indeed
  3. ?

Ah, don't worry, he looks like that all the time with his eyes half closed :P BTW, does anyone think that the Devil assist trophy might be edited out of the US version of Brawl? I know they did that with some kinda Demon World trophy in Melee...
  4. ?

Uhh, yea, i admit that was kinda stupid, it was a spur of the moment comment ^_^;; Since probably alot of the stages will be moving in Brawl, he probably rides along on the angelic platform, that thing everyone is on when they come back to the stage
  5. ?

New GTS restrictions fall short of ideal: Hacked Pokémon can still be offered

I think that no matter what Nintendo does, hackers will eventually find some way to trade hacked pokemon. It's like the math guy in Jurassic Park said: Life will find a way
  6. ?

That's a possible idea, but i can't imagine Sakurai revealing secret characters when after all, they're "secret". Anyone know if Nintendo did this for melee? Anyways, with the intro of Andross, it seems like Assist trophies will be more like a wild-card sort-of ish rather than a temporary...
  7. ?

Red to appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as character: Pokémon trainer battles with K

i just checked serebii.net, and all 9 forms of the kanto starters can learn the elemental hyper beam for their type Maybe instead of the big three, they just use some other powerful attack (i.e. solarbeam, overheat, hydro pump, ect.) for their type EDIT-they've posted the special attacks for...
  8. ?

Red to appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as character: Pokémon trainer battles with K

Actually, it seems a bit fair, otherwise there'll always be a powerhouse. Plus, that Stamina addition sounds interesting, so you'll be forced to balance between the three Actually, I think the Final Smashes might be Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, and Blast Burn respectively, seeing as Pikachu's...
  9. ?

Massacre at VA Tech Campus

This is so closer to home for me than other shootings, cause I live in northern virginia, and I was in Blacksburg last December... Just sick. Why do people who haven't had the chance to do anything with their lives have to die? Why?
  10. ?

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series

The copycat scene and the Shadi-Borat parody were priceless scenes...IN AMERICA!!!
  11. ?

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series

The videos are on myspace, and I think that they might stand up better to the corporates than youtube. This is just the beginning of youtube's decline, since everything with Viacom was taken down early last month, so I couldn't watch Avatar :(
  12. ?

It's time to...WHA!

Cr*psule monsters is simply fabulous! Also, there are two forms of the Pokemon Abridged you guys are talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBoFeVshz-o Pokemon X, it has a 2.5 rating, but the reviews are mixed. Some people don't like it, some love it. IMO, it could be better, but...
  13. ?

State of the Union

Darn, you beat me to posting this thread. Anyways, I thought he had some good policies and goals outlined. He set reasonable ones that can be met, and covered pretty much everything. I like those inspirational stories he told at the end. What was his very last sentence? I didn't hear it, but...
  14. ?

It's time to...WHA!

4Kids toned it down too much for little kids. For example, they changed people dying to this "going to the shadow realm" nonsense (even though the shadow realm is in the japanese, it's not as used as much). Also, people generally talk a lot more in the dub, saying how so-and-so's going to...
  15. ?

It's time to...WHA!

Meh, it was really boring without any card games. Too bad we didn't get Yami Bakura fan service ;)
  16. ?

It's time to...WHA!

I know, I'm just voicing my opinion, which doesn't seem to be a problem on this forum.
  17. ?

It's time to...WHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0mdjSUM2OE&mode=user&search= Episode 16 is here! Before the theme, it isn't really great, but it gets better. We get Bandit Keith fan service!!
  18. ?

English DP Boxart

It looks like the Underground will be staying, since some people speculated that it would be cut out in the U.S. version 10 bucks on Giratina's entry is edited so Christian radicals won't go crazy!
  19. ?

Pokémon.com reveals code to obtain Manaphy: Egg can be obtained in Ranger, transferre

Don't you need two DS's for this, though? One for Ranger, and one for D/P. Only then you can transfer, right?
  20. ?

Unown-Something weird

Can you post a picture of it? Otherwise, they most likely are Unown letters. It's hard to identify them by their letters sometimes.
Back
Top Bottom