• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Zeb
  • Order by date
  1. Zeb

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Yeah, a combination of the two. The spout of the teapot would be the elephant's trunk, etc. Teapots often have decoration on them, and painting elephants is a thing that happens in some countries iirc, so they might even be able to work that into it somehow.
  2. Zeb

Water/Fire teapot elephant.
  3. Zeb

SwSh Loch Ness lake in Galar? (Speculation)

I feel like Sobble will end up inspired by Nessy, and that's why it can turn invisible in water. People think they see it and then next second it's gone.
  4. Zeb

A Water/Flying osprey for regional bird would be really cool tbh. I'm hoping for something less raptor-ish, though. Toucannon was a nice change in that regard. I'm leaning towards wanting a crane or heron, and there's a lot of type combinations that could fit, too.
  5. Zeb

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

Spheal line is a good pick for the cold water area to the NE.
  6. Zeb

SwSh Starters Discussion

I'd like all the starters to avoid any sort of Fighting type (or associations). We've had one every generation since Gen 3. Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar, Chesnaught and then Incineroar. I know the latter isn't a Fighting type, but it still evokes one. It would be nice to have a break from it.
  7. Zeb

SwSh Sword or Shield?

Way too early to say. I need to know the differences.
  8. Zeb

Grasshopper for the early Bug in the countryside area, Waterfowl line for the regional bird and wetlands area. Will have a think about some more.
  9. Zeb

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

There's seems to be a fairytale-esque forest in the NW, with glowing mushrooms, so I'd be surprised if Morelull and Paras don't show up there. Maybe Oddish too.
  10. Zeb

SwSh Starters Discussion

Here's what I think their themes will end up being Grookey: Rock star/Musician Scorbunny: Sports player Sobble: ? Not sure on Sobble at the moment
  11. Zeb

SwSh Starters Discussion

Grookey or Sobble. The rabbit, like all Fire starters, is easily the worst.
  12. Zeb

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

Looking at the map, it does appear that there's numerous stadiums around the region. So I'd say it's a safe bet to be gyms.
  13. Zeb

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Choo choo everyone! They hype train begins now. I'm so excited :D
  14. Zeb

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Caught 4 shiny Chikorita. I now have more shiny Chikorita than the rest of my Go shinies put together (1 Tyranitar and 2 Plusle) lol. So not a bad day I guess.
  15. Zeb

I didn't see a single one while I was out :( Lots and lots of Chikorita though of course.
  16. Zeb

It has attack animations too. So no one should have doubts to it being a Pokemon. It's weirdly adorable though. View: https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1043231164843081728
  17. Zeb

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

So far best theory I've seen is that it's magnetic slime. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74p1t-4WlLQ
  18. Zeb

I can imagine the nut sliding from side to side on the goop, and each time it goes to one side its arm pushes it back towards the other side. Or maybe its head will spin around like when you spin a Pokestop lol. Curious about its typing too. Steel seems fairly safe guess, but, other than that...
Back
Top Bottom