Search results for query: *

1. A

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Back when DQIX came out, I wondered if Level-5 would make a mon-training game seeing as how they certainly had the talent and resources to do it. Seeing it come true is pretty cool because I love their games, but I do worry about what Game Freak's going to do next. It seems like Masuda-san is...
  2. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Zinnia will only teach the in-game Rayquaza Dragon Ascent, even if you have an older one in your party. Affection will reset when traded unless the Pokemon is traded back to its Original Trainer. If you're the OT and you've maxed affection...
  3. A

Funny Story Thread

I flew to one of my Berry Plots, forgetting that the only Pokemon I had on me that knew Fly was a lv10 Pidove. It was also asleep.
  4. A

Elephant in the room: Infinity Energy (and Keystones I guess)

Does anyone else feel like Infinity Energy is basically the Pokemon universe version of nuclear power? For starters, the concept of Pokemon itself takes a lot of inspiration from daikaiju media (ie the big monsters that stomp on Tokyo for funsies). Godzilla was created from a tragedy that...
  5. A

Contest Spectacular! Research Thread

It looks like maxing a stat also gives a small boost to the stats next to it. I had a Milotic with maxed Beauty, Coolness, and Cuteness and he had an absolutely huge condition rating in the Beauty Contest. Natures no longer affect which Pokeblocks a Pokemon likes. I had the luck of catching an...
  6. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I can confirm that Sheen no longer exists. My Pokemon from Ruby now eat Pokeblocks again. I have both Orbs in my inventory right now, in the Items section. You CAN get the rare berries from the Berry Master's Wife using the old phrases...
  7. A

Who will you choose? Brendan or May?

I played as Brendan in the original so I'll do the same in ORAS. I've become attached to the Goofy Hat.
  8. A

Your original ruby and sapphire teams

Sceptile (lv 100) Pikachu (lv 90) Whiscash (~lv 60) Flygon (~lv 60) Steven kept crushing me, so I sort of gave up on beating the game and just messed around in Hoenn instead. I finally beat him when we were grossly overpowered, and with about 360 hours in the game. The Berry Glitch had started...
  9. A

ORAS demo

I'll be honest, I'm only replaying the demo at this point because I want to see Steven's rock collection. Also pretending to jump on his bed.
  10. A

Returning Characters?

I really hope that N appears again. Granted, there might need to be time travel involved, but Zekrom and Reshiram are pulled through the HOOPS to explain their appearance so maybe N followed them through. Also hoping that Wallace competes in the Contests this time around.
  11. A

ORAS demo

I am legitimately crying over the demo, especially the music. Ruby was my first Pokemon game so this is the first time I've ever been hit by The Nostalgias, and it's a weird feeling. I never realized how much I've grown over the past decade until I returned to Hoenn. On a less sappy note, I'm...
  12. A

Hitoshi Ariga's Contribution to Pokemon X/Y

Hey man, James Turner is awesome. Golett is great and I'm 90% sure he designed Bunnelby and Diggersby aka the funniest Pokemon line of the sixth gen. All the Pokemon Ariga-san made are amazing. Inkay is probably one of my favorite new Pokemon because it's a cepholopod with Poliwag's face. That...
  13. A

Awkward X and Y moments

She specifically says "I've never seen fireworks alone with a girl before!" It was great.
  14. A

Bad Egg glitch discovered

Re: Bad Eggs going around on Wonder Trade Seriously - there are only two groups who have "hacked" the game so far. One group of people found a way to dupe the game into connecting to a fake GTS server, which would allow them to look at a Pokemon's data - however, they have no intention of...
  15. A

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Diancie and Hoopa are adorable.
  16. A

Tipping

I've found that after getting a "star" (perfect completion) on the Lumiose Restaurant battles, I'm able to tip a maximum of 10,000 when I go through them again. No idea what's up with that though.
  17. A

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

My online strategy might just be using Pikachu and seeing how many people ragequit. :D
  18. A

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

That would make a lot of starters change gender when they're ported into XY though.
Back
Top Bottom