Search results for query: *

1. M

Eurovision Song Contest 2010

I've never heard of this contest before, but I think it sounds really cool. I can't right now, but I'd like to listen to all the songs sometime.
  2. M

Things that make you cry

I almost never cry in movies, but Dead Poet Society had me sobbing.
  3. M

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. All water flows off the edge of the Earth and you die of dehydration. I wish I could stop staying up so late all the time.
  4. M

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Because you pushed the capslock key. If ducks are playing polka on the bagpipes in the attic, how many worms does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
  5. M

What's the most random thing you're friend(s) has ever said?

Most of the things my friends and I say aren't exactly random, but are pretty entertaining when taken out of context. Like: "Fine, I'll finish my food and THEN die!" and "I always get bridges stuck in my head."
  6. M

Hi guys.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, you guys. ^_^ Will do, Natorei.
  7. M

Hi guys.

Hi, I'm new. I was referred to this site by my friend, Natorei. Primarily I wanted to join the RP. I love pokemon, though I haven't gotten to play as much as I'd like to (curse those games only having one file). I like to read and write, and fiction in general, and that's about it.
Back
Top Bottom