Search results for query: *

• Users: Miss Alex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Wanted: Kyogre (Embedded Tower)

Kyogre and Rayquaza are the last Hoenns I need for my dex, and I'm looking to find a Kyogre to capture Rayquayza in the Embedded Tower. I have two Groudons and several legendary Pokemon (no shinies, sorry) and if you're not eager to part ways with Kyogre, I'm also willing to borrow and give it...
  2. M

Wanted: Gligar

I asked about this a whiiile ago, but life happened and I wasn't able to actually check the post. Anyway, I'm looking for Gligar to complete my Jhoto dex. I'm currently 254/254, and I'm this close to buying HeartGold so I can get the damn thing. This option is cheaper. Anyway, I'm looking for...
  3. M

Wanted: GLIGAR, Crobat, Slowking

I don't care about natures, levels, stats, or anything else -- just that they're one of the Pokemon mentioned in the title. My top priority is Gligar, as it is the last Pokemon in the Jhoto Dex I haven't seen. The other two just have terrifying offers in the GTS (level 100 Shaymin? Ehh, I'll...
  4. M

It's been a little while...haha.

So picture this: the forum that introduced you to the Internet 10 years ago disappears. You get older and forget about it... Until one day, when you go out and buy a game and do some Googling, only to find the fabled site is alive (and has been for quite some time)! What choice do you have...
Back
Top Bottom