Search results for query: *

1. T

WANTED: Larvitar

I've got one you can have. It had an okay nature (Jolly). and the moves stone edge, earthquake, rock slide, and sandstorm. send me a message when you'd like it.
  2. T

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Standard NU or UU wanna have a mix NU UU BATTLE?
  3. T

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Battle Anyone? any of you wanna battle me??
  4. T

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Want to battle, Hey next time you and me are on at the same time send me a VM and il battle you.
  5. T

Need Tms

i can get you all of them for the gengar :D
  6. T

Wanted: TM73 Thunder Wave

Okay, send me a vm when ever you are ready. Also can i ask what kind of ball it is in?
  7. T

Wanted: TM73 Thunder Wave

il take the shiny salamance even though its probably hacked.
  8. T

Offering: ho- oh, togepi. great IVs

can you list their specific IV's.
  9. T

Offering IV Bred Pokemon--Water Spout Squirtles (Updated 07.26)

can i also get the b06 vulpix? i think i have the ice beam tm or a leftovers.
  10. T

Offering IV Bred Pokemon--Water Spout Squirtles (Updated 07.26)

can i take b09? i can offer a life orb. is that alright?
  11. T

have totodilles-want tms/items/rare berrys

were any of these iv bred?
  12. T

Wanted: thick club and TM64

i have tm 64. could i get the power anklet?
  13. T

IV Breeding Leftovers: Paras, Shellos + Horsea Leftovers!

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: (Updated w/ Timid Snovers & Modest Cyndaquils.) il be using my heart gold.
  14. T

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: (Updated w/ Timid Snovers & Modest Cyndaquils.) are you still wanting red shards?
  15. T

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: (Updated w/ Timid Snovers & Modest Cyndaquils.) Can i get the male keen eye skarmory?
  16. T

Offering Some Tm's and Items in Exchange for Some Help.

Alright. Are you able to do a trade sometime tomorrow also? to trade back the two pokemon and some items to my newly restarted platinum?
  17. T

Offering Some Tm's and Items in Exchange for Some Help.

I want to restart my Platinum game but i want to keep a few pokemon from it along with a few items. Id Also like to move two Pokemon Back to my platinum after i have finished with the first Gym along with a few items. For Helping me i can offer the following. I'll give 6 items to who ever...
  18. T

Re: Offering: Some IV Bred 'Stuff'. :) (Updated w/ Adamant Machops) kk il add you then hed in il be using my heart gold.
  19. T

Re: Offering: Some IV Bred 'Stuff'. :) You sure can. When would you like to conduct the trade?
  20. T

Re: Offering: Some IV Bred 'Stuff'. :) Yah i have water or leaf stones, electrolizer. I could breed a sneasel with ice punch, fake out, and swords dance. I have a horse with muddy water that i don't really want.
Back
Top Bottom