Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokemon Mystery Castle: Explorers' Quest

(What a failure of a title. xDDD) Anywaaay... Azu~nyan; RegiReece; -- Everyone in the land of Eonia wanted to conquer the rumored castles in another world; however, they had heard that whoever travels there will never be able to return, and almost no one dared to make the journey. Today...
  2. S

PRP.

Well, since you're both playing with two basic-staged, I'll do the same... to keep things fair. :3 Glameow and Poochyena for me; female and male respectively. Let me just straighten things out before we begin. - The place is set on the PMD (EoS) world, except instead of having dungeons, we have...
  3. S

This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

All right. I have another query, if you don't mind. Will you still be accepting SUs even after the RP has started? I'm not a guaranteed participant for this, but I'm wondering just in case I manage to finish a character.
  4. S

This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

I wish to express my interest in this RP. I just have one question: Will this require, like, heaps of activity or something?
  5. S

PRP.

A Glameow and a Glaceon, both female. :) Azu~nyan; what about you?
  6. S

PRP.

Got it. :D
  7. S

PRP.

All right, then. :D Are they both male? Shiny? xD
  8. S

PRP.

Lesse... so the common ones that were mentioned are: - Fire - Ice - Electric (It got all our votes! xD) - Ghost - Flying How does that sound? Shall we settle on those five, and then just add the others later on? :3 By the way, what Pokemon are you guys going to use?
  9. S

PRP.

Ah, no, not really. Pokémon Conquest - The Ransei Region ^ To help you choose the castles. Personally, I want the Fire, Ice, Grass, Water, and Electric ones. I'd like to hear your choices, too, guys.
  10. S

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

What sprite you want edited: HG/SS Glameow What colours you want: Um, just switch the colors; the bluish-gray becomes the white and vice versa. What customisations you want: None that I can think of. Please and thank you. :)
  11. S

PRP.

Let's start out with five-seven first. That okay? As for which ones, well, if you have specifics, then say so. :3
  12. S

PRP.

I spy a fellow K-ON! fan. Sure thing. Guys, I have a question: Would you want to have all seventeen castles from Pokemon Conquest, or just some of them?
  13. S

PRP.

Awesome. Well, I haven't really thought of anything deeper, so if you have any ideas about the current "plot," then please share them. :)
  14. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Enchanted. It's my song for the person I'm in love with. It just happened. Haha.
  15. S

PRP.

Would anyone like to do a PRP with me? College has been burdensome for me, and I want to at least let some stress out by writing, so a casual RP (like there's no real hurry in posting) would be nice. :3 Maybe a PMD type with a mix of Pokemon Conquest would do? Like there would be *insert amount...
  16. S

Leafeon &Co. Explore Hoenn

To hopefully calm herself down, Paws dropped the berries from her tail onto the ground and devoured them with no-one-would-know-if-it-was-joy-or-force. When she finished, she focused some energy into her mouth and without taking a lot of time, a watery orb appeared in front of it; subsequently...
  17. S

Super... Guide... Sunset...? the Espeon repeated in her head. She wasn't used to having titles; this was actually her first to have one, and somehow, it made her feel proud. Sunset smiled a little before saying, "Ah, thank you for the title, Miss Aster. As much as I'd like to be called like...
  18. S

"Ah, n-no, don't worry, Miss Aster; I didn't feel anything of the sort or something." Sunset kept waving her forelegs left and right to further indicate that Aster didn't do anything wrong. It's times like these when she wishes that she isn't so showy of whatever she's feeling; actually, she'd...
  19. S

Sunset stared at Aster with awe as well as an expression of having no clue what the Leafeon said. "Um... I... oh... I see..." That was the best that she could manage to speak out. To further make her embarrassment obvious, the Espeon's butterfly-like face turned into a bright, deep shade of red...
  20. S

The Glameow offered another smile to the Lapras who had been so kind to them. She then wondered how old Ellsia is; maybe she could be her big sister... in a way. The thought of the word 'sister' stirred nasty feelings inside her, though, so she shrugged it off; as far as a female sibling is...
Back
Top Bottom