Search results for query: *

1. P

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Can moderators edit polls? Because we should probably add White Kyurem and Black Kyurem to this list sooner or later.
  2. P

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Yay, this thread got stickied!! :D Anyway, I went ahead and removed the "(now with gen. 5 Pokemon!)" bit from the title since generation five has been released for quite some time now. :P
  3. P

Review S14 EP26: Scare at the Litwick Mansion!

I was kinda worried at the beginning of this episode, what with the stereotypical "go into spooky house to get out of rain, door opens for them and closes behind them" thing, and I thought this episode was going to be just so-so. It didn't seem like it would be scary at all. But I was wrong. The...
  4. P

Review S14 EP25: Emolga and the New Volt Switch!

Um... not to be rude, but literally every single review before you was positive. I'm having a hard time classifying this episode. In my mind, it kept switching between fantastic and just okay. Some scenes (read: most parts with Emolga in them) were a bit annoying for me, but others (read...
  5. P

The Splicing Game

Holy crap this thread got popular! :D Been a while since I checked in on it.
  6. P

Victory Road (my webcomic)

Chapter 2 Cover (changed) Chapter 2 Page 3 Chapter 2 Page 4 Chapter 3 Cover (previously chapter 2 cover)
  7. P

That's because I'm finally starting to get used to drawing in bulk and from perspectives that I have a hard time with (read: everything but head-on X3). I'm starting to be able to draw faster, too. I'm glad to hear you think I'm improving, I hadn't noticed.
  8. P

Haha okay, you have a point there XD
  9. P

Why is it that you always post when I'm updating? You have terrible timing X3 Did chapter 2 page 1 appear for you? Also, interesting how you're calling them noobs when this is Jason's first fight XD
  10. P

The Pokemon Collanimation Project

Alright, here it is: Q: What happens if other sites are not interested? A: If the other sites are not interested, then this project will become exclusive to Bulbagarden. Q: If other sites are interested, where will you coordinate everything, barring in mind that it needs to be somewhere...
  11. P

Either way, we'll just see how the other sites respond when I ask them when the time comes.
  12. P

Here I was, thinking I sucked, and people are telling me I'm talented! That means a lot! :D
  13. P

Exactly. Thanks for clarifying that. And sounds good! :D
  14. P

Hooray! The thread's back open! :D I had some problems getting this one open to voting, actually. I had made it too focused on me instead of making it a group effort. Thankfully those problems are gone now. Anyway, I'd love to hear some of your ideas! :)
  15. P

Unova, though the pokemon shown throughout the series will be from all of the regions. Also, thanks for the compliment! :D
  16. P

Try it again now. You were checking when I was making the change between attachments and links to the images. Sorry about that :/
  17. P

Thanks! I really appreciate it! (I'm a good artist?! :D)
  18. P

This is a webcomic I've recently begun work on called "Victory Road". I wanted to get everyone's opinion on it. Comments are really appreciated, because I really want to know what others think of my comic. Description: After his wealthy best friend since childhood is kidnapped and put up for...
  19. P

As of recent, there has been a lot of debate as to the quality of the current state of the Pokemon anime. Because of this, I thought it would be great to create a project where the users of Bulbagarden, Serebii, Pokebeach, and Marilland could all work together to create a fully animated, twenty...
  20. P

Ideas For New Pokemon

I'd personally love to see a raver Pokemon. It would have a similar height and build to that of a human (like Gardevoir or Machoke), and it would have something that looked like noise cancelling headphones that it wears around (and is attached to) its neck that it could swing around and use as a...
Back
Top Bottom