Search results for query: *

• Users: Paragon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Victory Road (my webcomic)

This is a webcomic I've recently begun work on called "Victory Road". I wanted to get everyone's opinion on it. Comments are really appreciated, because I really want to know what others think of my comic. Description: After his wealthy best friend since childhood is kidnapped and put up for...
  2. P

The Pokemon Collanimation Project

As of recent, there has been a lot of debate as to the quality of the current state of the Pokemon anime. Because of this, I thought it would be great to create a project where the users of Bulbagarden, Serebii, Pokebeach, and Marilland could all work together to create a fully animated, twenty...
  3. P

The Collanimation Project: A 20 minute animation made entirely by the fans

As of recent, there has been a lot of debate as to the quality of the current state of the Pokemon anime. Because of this, I thought it would be great to create a project where the users of Bulbagarden, Serebii, Pokebeach, and Marilland could all work together to create a fully animated, twenty...
  4. P

The best and worst of fans

What do you think the traits of the ultimate fan are? What do you think the traits of the worst type of fan are? This is not based on how much merchandise they buy, or how long they've been playing, but how they act and react to the various aspects of the series and how they interact with the...
  5. P

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Who is your favorite Pokemon? My personal favorite is Cyndaquil :D I have added the option of multiple choice, so you are free to vote for as many Pokemon as you like. This is an updated version of a previous thread. The original poster could not be contacted, so I am posting the updated...
  6. P

My splices :3

Here's my splices. I just wanted to see what people think of them :3 (I have done more, but I could only upload five because of the attached file limit. I have more in my gallery, if you're interested). And my personal favorite:
  7. P

Possible English Dub Clip

I was looking around on Youtube when I found this. It's a 47 second clip of the English dubbed version of a scene from the first episode. I couldn't find the link to the original video on Cartoon Network, so this will have to do. So, what do you think of this? Do you like what you see of...
  8. P

Identify that episode

The purpose of this game is to try to identify the episode the last screenshot of an episode that was posted. Rules: -It must be related to the main idea of the episode or a recognizable event from that episode. So you can't, for instance, show a shot of the sky or a character's face...
  9. P

If I lived in the Pokemon world...

Here you can say what you would do if you lived in the world of Pokemon that no one there has been shown to think of. Try to think of unique ways to use the resources of the Pokemon world to do useful or funny (or both) things. Just remember that everything you post must actually be possible...
  10. P

Project Anime Cries

The purpose of this project is to gather the anime cries of every Pokemon. The end result will be a virtual database of anime cries for 1) The Bulbapedia articles of every Pokemon to have their anime cries, and 2) So I can compile them into a YouTube video (everyone who works on this project...
  11. P

Any Cave Story fans here?

Has anyone else heard of the amazing indie game "Cave Story"? I happen to be a huge fan of it, and have played through it seven times (no, I'm not kidding XD). So, are any of you Cave Story fans?
  12. P

Idea-The rarest of all Pokemon

What if Game Freak made a Pokemon that is so rare that even the fans of the series doubted its existance? They would simply need to encrypt the part of the code containing it so hackers could not discover it. They would also not put it in any game guides, or tell anyone else about it. It would...
  13. P

Messing with Names

Have you ever messed with the names of your character or your rival, or the nicknames of your Pokemon, or other things like that to make people in the games say something hilarious? For example: -Nicknaming a Pokemon "Go! Go" so when you throw them out it says "Go! Go! Go!" -Naming your...
  14. P

The Splicing Game

Okay, in this game, one person will post what two Pokemon they want to see spliced. The next person who posts will have to make that splice and post it on here. Then that person will request a splice, and so on. Example: _____________________________________ Post #1: Poliwag and Pikachu...
  15. P

Why doesn't Game Freak put up safeguards to stop hacking?

I don't get it. Nintendo and Game Freak are extremely anti-hacking. However, the games have almost no safeguards against this (with the exception of bad eggs). They have the means to, though. There's this thing called checksum that basically can check if the game's code has been altered. Why...
  16. P

How do you post more than five files without linking to other websites?

I've had this problem a lot. When I attach images, I can only post five of them in a single post. The only other way to post images is to post their link in the "insert image" option. So what do I do if I want to post more than five photos from my computer on a post?
  17. P

Weird Pokemon Moves

What are some Pokemon that you have noticied have moves that don't seem like they belong with that Pokemon. For instance, Muk being able to learn Attract XD
  18. P

Realistic Pokemon Images (NOT PHOTOSHOP)

I'm sick of all those Youtube videos called things like "Realistic Pokemon" that show crappy Photoshop images that look nothing close to real. This is the place to post actually realistic looking images (not necessarily photorealistic, but close). This includes drawings, paintings, etc. and...
  19. P

Trying to find a screenshot

I remember this one screenshot from an episode in Johto. It was during a fantasy of one of the members of the Trio (not sure if it was a boss fantasy or something else). The screenshot showed a Wooper, but it was wearing sunglasses, had a frown on its face, and looked altogether like, to be...
  20. P

Gliscor-in training or at Prof. Oak's?

Bulbagarden's page on Ash's Gliscor says its status is unknown, and that it could be in training or at Prof. Oak's. However, on Serebii, it says the following: "During its Gligar stage, Gliscor was a fairly weak Pokémon, not knowing many attacks and thus not being very strong, all due to its...
Back
Top Bottom