• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: /Zer0
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda Well, there's not much to add that hasn't been said already, but I was also surprised about this unexpected announcement. Direct sequels are almost unheard of in the Pokemon franchise, so I'm glad GameFreak's...
  2. Z

Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak...

Re: Masuda to "consider" Ruby and Sapphire remakes: Game Freak director acknowledges I think this whole buzz about the R/S remakes 'warranted' a visit from me.. after an, I don't know, almost 2-3 month hiatus from Bulbagardens? (not that I'm an important person or anything, ha!) ANYWAYS...
  3. Z

He's got a special lure, too?: An analysis of Cilan and Iris

This was a very interesting read and a unique way of looking at BW's cast.. I would've never thought to notice these things. I think it's mainly these 'reversed' roles that makes the new Saga seem so fresh. Having said that, though, I think the article spoiled some of Cilan's future catches...
  4. Z

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I've been meaning to make a post on this thread for a while now, because this was actually the first place that I was exposed to this awesome show. Nearly half a year ago, I started seeing these ponies appear in many user avatars/signatures here on Bulbagarden Forums, and I was interested...
  5. Z

Review S14 EP22: A Venipede Stampede!

I liked this episode. Lots of scenery changes and massive buildings that contrast with all the little Venipede (which were 2.5D rendered, too). Ash is reckless as usual. Some 'watered-down Paul 2.0' intervention with his Tranquill & Lampent (Trip's party is almost like my in-game, here :P) and...
  6. Z

Review S14 EP21: The Lost World of Gothitelle!

From the very beginning I could tell that it was going to be a psychedelic journey episode like Time Warp Heals All Wounds! (with May & Meowth journeying back in time) plus a little of Address Unown: (Larvitar debut). The COTD was kinda obvious, too. Too bad the group never picks up on it like...
  7. Z

Raising Pokemon compared to the games and the anime

I've actually thought about this sometimes. There would certainly be skill required to raise Pokemon like they do in the Anime, instead of as they are trained in-game, which are a bunch of numbers inputted and outputted. I think the biggest difference would be the training & battling between...
  8. Z

Review S14 EP20: Dancing With the Ducklett Trio!

You know, I felt like the Ducklett Trio was a certain metaphor for Team Rocket when they blasted off near the end of the episode, but if it weren't for your 5-paragraph argument, I wouldn't have noticed all those extra symbolisms (whether they were intended or not); that's pretty awesome. I...
  9. Z

A nine-year-old boy saved Pokémon TCG: Lucas Ayala's persuasive letter to his teacher

Re: A nine-year-old boy saved Pokémon TCG: Lucas Ayala's persuasive letter to his tea Yeah, I'll agree with others that this story's headline was pretty misleading, I thought the TCG was dying or something. Anyways, good for him! It's great that he's applying something he likes to do to...
  10. Z

Do you shine your badges?

I used to be OCD about getting them all up to max shininess, but recently, if I ever do go to my Trainer's Card, I'll only polish them until I can see the full colors of the badges and their respective Gym Leader's portraits.
  11. Z

Review S14 EP16: Rematch at the Nacrene Gym!

Hooray! I've finally caught up to the most recent episodes; I started rewatching all the episodes from Season 1 (last year) to now Season 14 :D. Anyways, I thought I'd share my thoughts on this episode in particular. As we all know, Team Rocket breaks their streak here. Sad to say, but I was...
  12. Z

So who's gotten pokerus before

My Croconaw caught it in HeartGold on my visit to Azalea Town, I think. The nurse at the PokeCenter told me something was wrong with my Pokemon and I freaked out for a second, but then I found out about the Pokerus. I think if I had gotten it a couple of years earlier, before the Internet was...
  13. Z

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Haven't been on in a while (academics, if you actually care), but I logged on yesterday to harvest my EV berries and plant some more. I now have 25-30 Hondews, about 15 Kelpsys (ies?) and Tamatos, and about 5 Pomegs & Qualots. I now have 1 Grepa, 2 Pomegs, and 4 Hondews/Kelpsies on the field...
  14. Z

Pokemon Songs You Can Play On Any Instrument

I tried learning Piano online just to play a few of the tunes I hear in my games. Learned how to play Lugia's Song, but I think I've forgotten it now.
  15. Z

Opinions on IGN.com's Top 100 Pokemon List

You answered your own question in bolded.
  16. Z

Pretty great run today in the Dream World. Got my 500+ DPts as always, and consequently, my Sawsbuck grew a level :D. Used up all my Watering Points (a first in a few runs), all my Dream Isle runs, and filled all my crops field. Satisfied? Indeed. Managed to snag a few EV berries here and...
  17. Z

Next Gen Dual Types

Fire/Grass, many of their weaknesses and resistances neutralize each other. Only weak to Flying, Rock, and Poison. Ghost/Steel (w/ Levitate), only weak to Fire. Poison/Steel (w/ Levitate), only weak to Fire. Dark/Psychic, 4X to Bug, but typings neutralize other weaknesses (Fighting, Ghost...
  18. Z

Opinions on IGN.com's Top 100 Pokemon List

#19, Scizor! I thought so! Take that Scyther XD. #15, So Venusaur scores last out of the original 3, huh? Not surprised. #14, No doubt Lugia will place higher, also, thanks to Audrey for her personal input. /sarcasm #12, Arcanine in Top 15, huh? I need to get one, one of these days. #11...
  19. Z

Do you care about Natures?

Definitely. If I know that I'm going to EV-train that Pokemon I will literally save right before entering the patch of grass, catch it, check the nature in the previously empty slot in my party, and soft reset if it's going against my intended plan (Axew with Modest, no, but Axew with...
  20. Z

Just finished my Dream World run. I swear this time, I got to go to the Dream Isle like 2-3 more times than the usual (5). Weird. Anyways, came back and didn't have enough time to lose all my watering points nor plant all my berries. Luckily, I got off a Hondew and a Qualot before the DW shut...
Back
Top Bottom