Search results for query: *

1. Y

Nintendo releases patch for Pokémon XY: Lumiose City glitch and minor GTS bug fixed v

Re: Nintendo releases patch for Pokémon XY: Lumiose City glitch and minor GTS bug fix Why do I get the feeling that Pokemon X/Y were rushed games?
  2. Y

Metagame Prediction Thread

Possbily a bug, or abuse of some unreleased capabilities within P.O., because I've definitely seen them.
  3. Y

Contest Delphox vs Taomon

Taomon because anything is better than that lame excuse for a fire starter.
  4. Y

So I'm trying out the Gen6 Meta through Pokemon Online. While it's still in alpha and filled with many bugs, I can kind of see where the metagame is heading. For starters, the Fairy type isn't as dominating as I initially thought. There are like... Only 3 good pokemon to utilize it, Sylveon...
  5. Y

What's the updates on this? I kind of think Ghost types as a whole will be significantly buffed compared to previous games. I'm specifically thinking about Gengar, because steel no longer resists ghosts it could be much better than it was in the previous gen, having fewer options for counterplay...
  6. Y

Nintendo suffers hack attack: US server compromised but no customer data stolen, says

Re: Nintendo suffers hack attack: US server compromised but no customer data stolen, It's kind of funny how the imageboard they associated themselves with at a point ends up back-stabbing them... God dammit 4chan is such a crap hole. I am at least glad Nintendo was able to handle the situation...
  7. Y

Why do you cheat?

I cheat because I don't have the time in my life to breed for perfect IVs and natures in pokemon and then EV train them with a limited amount of resources straight after. I never really try to create impossible pokemon, though (like a level 999 magikarp, but that would be fun) and I usually try...
  8. Y

NU Pokemon you wish were better?

Flareon BEGGED for Flare Blitz in Gen 4, but it didn't get it. Does GF still think that Flareon is a special attacker? >_>
  9. Y

Improved competitive team! I worked hard on these guys!

Comments in bold Overall, I guess this team is kind of fine, but you have a lot of attackers and not too many walls, and if certain key members of this team falls it can all crumble horridly.
  10. Y

Gen V Disapointment

The thing about that is... Why NOT have them in the first two games? With all the new features that have been added with Black and White, how could they not slap in a way to rematch gym leaders? The hardware is certainly capable of managing it.
  11. Y

Eeveelution game not to last forever: Linkage with Pokémon Global Link to end May 5

Re: Eeveelution game not to last forever: Linkage with Pokémon Global Link to end May Use disc clean-up or try another computer :P
  12. Y

Gen V Disapointment

Pretty much all of the monkeys suck, maybe except for Simipour. I got Pansage and grew tired of it pretty damn quickly, from it's shitty movepool to it's subpar defenses, it was just too crappy for me to bare. I eventually replaced him with Petilil, as that made a much better grass-staller on my...
  13. Y

The Dream World- Official Discussion

lol I admit I'm a bastard when it comes to the share shelf. Swapping rare berries and pass orbs with crap like oran berries, heal balls and potions. Yes it's kind of wrong, but I like to call it "survival of the fittest". I at least try to water there berries, though. EDIT: Oh and I can...
  14. Y

Gen V Disapointment

The fact that the pokedex is made entirely of new pokemon keeps the game fresh, so I'm not complaining about that at all. Here are some REAL disappointments of mine: > They did not really change the battle frontier/subway to make it less cheap than it was. Pitting you against pokemon with...
  15. Y

Eeveelution game not to last forever: Linkage with Pokémon Global Link to end May 5

Re: Eeveelution game not to last forever: Linkage with Pokémon Global Link to end May ... So you've never played breakout/arknoid before? :P Here's some tips: -if you want a specific pokemon, ONLY catch the spheres related to the eveeloution, and try to avoid the others as much as...
  16. Y

Ash Or A New Guy?

Ash just needs to go. The fact that he was a naive dolt at the beginning was cute, but the fact that he never really grew out of that just makes the show stale. Sure, the show is about his journey, but really, the guy has a very linear goal-set and overall doesn't have any depth to his...
  17. Y

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I don't know if anyone else encountered this, but does the Island of Dreams tend to "die" after a while of playing? I am very finicky when it comes to playing with pokemon, and one day, I was constantly rejecting offers to play because I didn't want the pokemon that was there. After several...
  18. Y

Re: Eeveelution game not to last forever: Linkage with Pokémon Global Link to end May Besides, if you keep resetting the game, re-entering the entralink, and recatching your DW mon, you are bound to get one with a desired nature and IVs eventually (it's how I got a Nidoran with a desired timid...
  19. Y

On the Origin of Species: Venipede, Whirlipede and Scolipede: Investigating the inspi

Re: On the Origin of Species: Venipede, Whirlipede and Scolipede: Investigating the i Awesome article. I took a look at Centipedes earlier today at my local zoo. I too hope that there will be a new pokemon based off a woodlouse. This is the first time I've heard about Arthropleura, and after...
  20. Y

Starter Pokémon giveaway [giveaway over, please pick up your claims]

Re: Starter Pokémon giveaway I'll be ready in a few. I just need to register your FC and whatnot. I'll PM you when I'm ready.
Back
Top Bottom