• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Y

Opinions / Ratings of the Gym Leaders in Pokemon B/W

Now that Pokemon Black and White has finally been localized and released, what can you say about the gym leaders of this game? This thread is both for posting personal opinions about the aesthetics of the gym leaders and how much of a challenge they were to you. I haven't completed the game...
  2. Y

You know it's kind of interesting...

... That with all the confirmed information that has already been revealed for the American version of Black and White, NOTHING about the new Triple and Rotation battles have been mentioned yet. I'm sure they'll get to it eventually, but come on. Such battle modes are what makes the 5th gen...
  3. Y

Contest The 1st Annual Pokemon Ugly Contest

Hello everyone! You've all may have discussed, either with your friends or online, of how a certain pokemon's existence is just so disgraceful, so awful, that you consider yourself better off by pretending it doesn't exist. However, have you considered that the one you think is ugly may be...
  4. Y

Worst puns ever made in the series

4kids just LOVES to add their own "humor" to the anime they dub, but this thread allows stuff from both localized and the original series. So what is the worst joke/pun you have heard from the Pokemon series so far? For me, it has to be this: Misty: (Screams) "I think I see another...
  5. Y

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Bascially, you post one of your favorite pokemon. Then, the next poster describes, either in-detail or in about two words, as to why that pokemon is terrible. That poster than says his pokemon, and the process repeats. Don't get offended, now. There IS a point to this thread. :P So now...
  6. Y

Pokemon you are afraid to battle against

Throughout your play-through of any Pokemon game, there are just some pokemon that you encounter, let it be in the wild, a trainer battle, or a competitive wifi battle, that makes you tend to shudder and think "Oh shit! It's <insert Pokemon name here>!" If you have a fear for such named...
  7. Y

Wanted - Tamato Berry

It's the only berry I'm missing for my set of EV reducing berries, and since HeartGold is my first Gen 4 game, the only way I can get it is through the pokewalker, and I'm not even close to getting the required watts. Here's what I can offer: > baby Trapinch, Jolly nature with Hyper Cutter...
  8. Y

The Next Stadium?

I apologize if this is the wrong section, but it seems with every new generation, there is at least one "Stadium" spin-off game that comes with it, where you can transfer your pokemon to your home console and battle with shiny new 3D graphics on the big screen. So what do you think they'll do...
  9. Y

Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute - START UP

DUNGEONS & DRAGONITE THE QUEST FOR THE AZURE FLUTE Welcome to the world of Monstrolith, a world inhabited by Pokemon, and only Pokemon. Just like the Pokemon World everyone knows, it is filled with its culture, creatures, and legends. Unlike the Pokemon we know, it takes place in a primitive...
  10. Y

So who wants Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to become an actual series?

In my attempt to find Pokemon episodes via youtube, I actually stumbled upon the Mystery Dungeon specials instead. Needless to say, I kind of liked them, especially the Explorer's of Time/Sky specials. The first one was so amusingly bad that I kind of had a heart for it, the second one was okay...
  11. Y

Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute (SIGN-UPS REOPENED)

DUNGEONS & DRAGONITE THE QUEST FOR THE AZURE FLUTE STOP! Before you start posting your sign-up blindly, I will have you know that this RP is going to play differently from most RPs on this site. While it can be a chore, you MUST read this post in order to properly understand how this RP is...
  12. Y

Rate my Shoddy Battle Team

Well here it goes, my first rate-my-team thread. I don't know if it's allowed, but the following team was built using Shoddy Battle's team builder. The thing is, I don't have this team in-game, and since EV training, IV breeding, especially in HG/SS, and whatnot is a shit-storm on a platter, I...
  13. Y

Stuff you want to see in Pokemon that it's currently not offering

Well, to start, I guess I should consider myself a recent fan of the series. The reason why I say recent is because quite frankly, Pokemon HG/SS is my first gen 4 game, and not just that, first Pokemon game after about 9 years of quitting entirely, yeah, my last game was the Gold/Silver...
  14. Y

Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

POKEMON STAR SQUAD "Soaring high in the sky with our clear and keen eyes, we'll be there!" ~Motto of the Pokemon Star Squad police force WOOHOO! Finally I got this up. For any info pertaining to this Role Play, please check out the sign-up thread. So this is kind of how this is going to...
  15. Y

Pokemon Star Squad: Sign-up thread

POKEMON STAR SQUAD "Soaring high in the sky with our clear and keen eyes, we'll be there!" ~Motto of the Pokemon Star Squad police force Story: It's a little long, sorry. I got the inspiration for this RP watching the Bomberman Jetters anime, and I thought "Pokemon + travel + fighting...
  16. Y

Behold! These will be the next generation of Pokemon!

So we've got the starters and the legendaries for Gen V, huh? Well what about the rest? Using my awesome powers of prediction and knowlege of how Game Freak likes to rehash old shit CREATE AWESOMNESS, I have dedicated this thread to post my thoughts on the NEXT GENERATION OF POKEMON! Here...
  17. Y

Wanted: Two Soul Silver Version Exclusives

'Sup y'all. In an effort to get all version exclusives to my HG game, I want to ask if anyone has a Mawile or a Kabuto they are willing to trade For Mawile, I would prefer a Jolly nature, but not required For Kabuto, I would prefer a Mild nature, but not required either Here is what I can...
  18. Y

My RATATTA is the TOP PERCENTAGE OF RATATTA!

HEY GUYS, I'M SURE YOU'VE ALL HEARD ABOUT MY SUPER-COOL RATATTA. YOU SEE, MY RATATTA IS DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR RATATTA. IN FACT, MY RATATTA IS THE TOP PERCENTAGE OF RATATTA! TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT IT: IS THAT TOP PERCENTAGE OR WHAT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'? LOLOLOLOLOL...
Back
Top Bottom