Search results for query: *

• Users: Dawn~
  • Order by date
  1. D

Hey folks! I'm back-ish!

Thanks guys, yeah. I'm getting the English version of white, and white 2, and I'll play them both before X/Y. But I will definitely be getting a 3DS XL. I should be selling my iPad for $620 tonight, so I'll most likely buy it tomorrow. Hah! Just sold the iPad. I have the 128GB white version, so...
  2. D

Hey folks! I'm back-ish!

…as soon as I buy a 3DS. Lol. I still haven't played the English versions of Black and White, only the Japanese, and I don't know anything about B/W 2 or X/Y. I'm sooooo out of the loop. I'm going to try and pick up a 3DS XL next month, though, so hopefully that will catch me up. Anyone...
  3. D

Can Jirachi ever appear in the anime again and do you want it to?

Agreed. Not cheap at all. Plus, there have been more than one Mew too. And Mew is technically the rarest.
  4. D

Black and White sells 2.63 million copies in first two days: Games set selling record

Re: Black and White sells 2.63 million copies in first two days: Games set selling re It's only a matter of time until Pokemon outsells Mario. It WILL happen, that's for sure. Black and White will also be the highest selling DS games (I really think it's likely to happen). But, almost...
  5. D

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Yeah, that's what I thought too. NUs wouldn't do too well then. Heh.
  6. D

Well, that would explain it. But I think s/he said NFE/NU? I don't think that's middle cup.
  7. D

I don't know them either, but I think that would exclude a lot of possible Pokemon. I mean, if you can use Chansey, how fair is that?
  8. D

Porygon2 and Chansey aren't NFE though. Unless they're included too? Chansey is UU and Porygon2 is NU.
  9. D

Well, Kadabra can set up Sunny Day. That would also switch things up a bit and give you some different moves to work with. high speed already, and high SpA.
  10. D

I actually sort of like Serebii's new calculator, myself... I like the cleaner look of it compared to Metalkids. Esthetics are important to me. ;P Because that's how it was programmed into the game. ;3 I always thought you couldn't baton pass it though. I wouldn't think you could.
  11. D

Will Dawn make a comback?

Of course she will! Dawn AND Piplup were liked farrr too much for her to stay gone. She'll come back, that's for sure. For sure! |:
  12. D

Lockdown for B&W?

Lock it down. If anything, I can forward you information, as I will HOPEFULLY be getting the game on the 18th. If I can't, then, meh.
  13. D

Review DP189: Shin'ō League Semi-Finals! Enter Darkrai!!

I haven't watched it yet. But Cynthia will destroy him. Imagine if Ash had a Garchomp.
  14. D

Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread No.
  15. D

Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread No.
  16. D

Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread The fact that he's only making it to the SEMIFINALS is a horrible way to end the league. It's BS, that's what I'm saying.
  17. D

Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread He probably WILL take down Darkrai, and my guess is that Pikachu will deliver the final blow, showing not only how far Ash has come, but Ash AND Pikachu.
  18. D

Tournament Archives

Re: calling all serious battlers for a single elimination tournoment!!!! Lolllll! I'm sorry. =P
  19. D

Tournament Archives

Re: calling all serious battlers for a single elimination tournoment!!!! So OHKO is allowed? And multiple of the same Pokemon? I'll join though. Just VM me. If you unban chomp I won't join though. And Mence should be allowed.
  20. D

The Smogon Tiers?

Yes, everything but Salamence. They, at least used to, make a great effort in keeping everything the way it should be. That is, until they took out Salamence, but whatever. Idiot voters.
Back
Top Bottom