Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokémon with an odd color for their type

I had an idea for a Fire/Flying one that would become a Flamingix (Flamingo/Phoenix) and the other version would have a Grass/Flying Peacock. But anyway, another pokemon I think would be Jirachi. It loooks like either a Psychic, or by color, a Psychic/Electric. Instead, it's Steel/Psychic
  2. S

Pokémon with an odd color for their type

Ummmm, I thought we were just saying what colors looked strange on certain types, I don't think anyone insinuated that the colors needed to be changed, I thought we were just pointing out obscurities in color-type relationships. For instance, I wouldn't think that a fire type should be colored...
  3. S

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it turns out the sausages make you really depressed with their emo talk, and you kill yourself. I wish I could complete my fakedex in 2 seconds!
  4. S

Favorite Gym Leader of Unova?

Iris is awesome!!!
  5. S

Trade and Tradeback Thread

I'm not sure if It's ok to ask for this, but I want to get a Reshiram. The problem is, I also want to give him a certain nickname, Turbirem. If you can get me this pokemon I will give you a cookie!... and a Zekrom. If you're a stat kind of person here they are: Level 53 179 attack 135...
  6. S

One Letter at a Time word game.

Blam
  7. S

Locked thread cleanup.

Non-Japanese Pokemon Black and White News Meh 1st time making a thread (please don't get rid of it:-(), but anyways, just a place 4 when the news 4 the English versions, or other versions of Black and White, start revealing their beautifully drawn heads.
  8. S

This user above died of.....

Kenshiownsyou tried to take a nut from a squirrel, who turned out to b the head of the squirrel mafia, so they grabbed they're little tommy's, bashed his knees out with their tiny Louisville Sluggers, then shot him in the mouth, nose, ears, and eyes, all at the same time.
  9. S

New Pokémon Discussion

I don't know about that. I think it would make much more sense if its name was spelled Zoroa. I mean look at it's evolution, Zoroark, it's not spelled, Zoruark. Is it?
  10. S

New Pokémon Discussion

REALLY?! WTF! On a side note, where is all the news for the english version. I haven't heard or seen any news from them since when they first brought up the Pokemon Black and White version site.
  11. S

New Pokémon Discussion

What pokemon are u talking about?
  12. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I haven't been here in a while because I've been playing the game and dealing with my birthday being tommorow, but out of everything, the new pokes, the 3d, the setting, the evil team, the music, the freinds, the gym leaders, the gyms, the moving sprites...
  13. S

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

So, does anyone know if that starter scan really was fake?
  14. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion True, but I thought they showed Mamanbou being seen in the water in one of the new vids?
  15. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion On the subject of Mamanbou, I am 99.99% sure that Mamanbou is NOT related to Luvdisc, in fact i'm so sure that the only way you can convince me it's not, is if you took me to Game Freak and they showed me PERSONALLY that Mamanbou is related to Luvdisc...
  16. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Dude, if that's the real evolutions, i'm gonna be pissed. Those things are smaller than an umbreon! Oh well, I'll just wait 'til we see the final evos. EDIT: I just noticed that Ash's outfit is different than the one we saw in the preview. Maybe that...
  17. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Ok, so they're Baku incense burners, because I still think they're part incense burners. Anyway... WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT RANKURUSU???!!! EDIT: I guess no one does.
  18. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I am SO sorry for bringing this up!!!
  19. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion You do make a good point. I still think that it's at least partly incense burner. So maybe it's an incense burner tapir? Idk.
  20. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I don't mean to start another mini argument. But I believe Munna and Musharna are incense burners. Drowzee could be a Malayan Tapir for all I know, I just read on Bulbapedia that Munna and Musharna look like incense burners, where Munna isn't lit (she...
Back
Top Bottom