Search results for query: *

1. A

Advanceshipping General Discussion

if drew never existed do you think that all the current contestshippers would be advanceshippers? off-topic: If he didn't existed then May won't have that motivation to beating someone (i.e rivals) in contests imo I highly doubt that ALL ContestShippers would be AS supporters if we have...
  2. A

What would Ash and May do for Halloween? What would they dress up as? ect.. Trick/treating.:P Ash: He can dress up from the PETA's Black/Blue since his suit just looks so...awesome...>A< Or he can drwess up as Finn from Adventure or maybe Mordecai from Regular Show May: I guess Margaret from...
  3. A

Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D @AwesomeTrainer, awesum that you like the ship so welcome aboard.:)
  4. A

How do you think Ash would react if May came to Unova? Ash: *LE GASP* May, what are you doing here?8D May: Who me...I'm here to advertise RS remakes- I mean, I'm here since there's a festival w/ a massive all you can eat buffet... Ash: NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI.... May...
  5. A

Should Ash have an actual love interest?

No, it'll ruin his character and I like him dense.:3
  6. A

Pretty much remember that scene yet that was way early in the series plus the writers were just experimenting w/ Ash's character so his flirting was dropped.
  7. A

Would Ash repeat a region to travel with May again? Hm....not really...:T By Pokemon anime-logic, Ash will always go to a new region only b/c the writers wanted to promote the new games w/ the exception of Kanto since they wanted to promote both FRLG/Emerald at the time.:P I guess it depends if...
  8. A

What system will you play BW2 on?

I still have my DSi but I'm definitely looking forward to have a 3DS by either Black Friday or by Christmas to play the games.:P I wouldn't mind not getting the 3DS since my DSi has really good connection in contrast to my bro's crappy DS Lite.:sweatlol: so either way works.:P
  9. A

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now? Losing hope? Nothing? May never come back? Ash being dense and turn into 10? For right now, I'm a little mixed. On one hand I can accept Ash's density and that he's still 10, it really don't matter too me much since we all have our own...
  10. A

That would been a good scene and I kinda find the DP movies (just the first three, the last one was good enuff) to be a snorefest imo...>_> I guess the plot's been so overused with the misunderstood territorial Pokemon but that's just me.
  11. A

How different would movies 10-14 be if May was in them? Also, give examples of how and why. I would like to see a continuation from the events of Movie 9 with May being fixated on her feelings for Ash ever since he rescued her from the Sea Temple. Another thing, I'll like to see May scolding...
  12. A

Do you believe there is a chance of May ever returning to the anime? If so, how do you also feel about possible AS hints if she does reappear? Maybe, again i highly doubt RS remakes are coming but I am looking forward to May's Johto Expedition Johto contests just to have as check up on her...
  13. A

What would be the names of Ash and May's child? Mark and Amy, twins BTW.:P Amy is a few minutes older...XP
  14. A

That's the internet for ya, never take the stuff seriously...also I only know Pokemon Best Wishes that is posted on sites as RAW but not for the other series. Yeah I kinda heard of it too but I think it's just another rumor, TPCI has better translation compared to 4Kids.:P if Ash were a...
  15. A

Fun Fact: Kiss Under the Mistletoe was never a real episode, it's some fake rumor that's been circulating around the netz...:P
  16. A

If Ash's Bulbasaur and Squirtle saw May's Venusaur and Wartortle, how would they react? Y'know I have to admit but I love reaction topics.:-D Bulbasaur Squirtle
  17. A

What would happen if Ash and May somehow read about themselves? Ash's reaction May's reaction What do you think Ash and May would react if they watched the Luvdisk scene in the Water Temple movie, and then heard it's Pokedex entry? Ash: Seems legit... May: Very...legit... If...
  18. A

If May appeared in the next movie, how do you think it would go? I think May's likely to be in a cameo in part of the usual prologue of the movie or maybe after the credits kinda like how the major rivals and E4 from DP showed up at the end of the 13th movie.XP Maybe somewhere in the beginning...
  19. A

If the Pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper? Somewhat, I kinda think that's what made me like AdvanceShipping less since May haven't appeared over so long and sorta watching Best...
  20. A

How did you become a shipper?

I used to think Pokeshipping was gonna happen since well I never really knew Pokemon will last so long and only b/c I used to think that Ash and Misty fighting would lead them to like another.:P Then I started to move on from PokeShipping and pair Ash w/ May after watching AG072 "The bicker the...
Back
Top Bottom