Search results for query: *

1. R

LF: Shiny Modest Vanillite w/Autotomize + HP Fighting/Grass

I need a shiny Modest Vanillite with the egg move Autotomize and Hidden Power Fighting or Grass (30-31 IVs in everything but Attack). I am willing to trade almost anything in return; just ask and I'll see if I have it. I do NOT want the one with OT i1338, he's a known hacker and is on...
  2. R

Need a few Pokémon converted to .pkm files

I need assistance in converting a few Pokémon to .pkm files. I don't have an AR so I have to use the GTS to clone, but I have a shiny Nosepass, Probopass, and Froslass that I can't clone due to the GTS's profanity filter. You can trade me anything for them and you can clone and redistribute the...
  3. R

Shiny Hoothoot and Ledyba (offering flawless EV'd shinies)

I am in need of a legit shiny flawless or near-flawless Hoothoot and Ledyba. In return I can offer any shiny from Gen I and shiny Johto starters as well as a variety of shiny legendaries; all fully-evolved shinies are EV trained and infected with Pokérus. Hoothoot Nature: Calm Ability...
  4. R

PokéSmash! Mewtwo - 0/5 left (FINISHED)

Got my hands on the new Mewtwo Wi-Fi event and I'm feeling generous so I decided to have a little giveaway. I've cloned five of these event Mewtwo so get them while you can. No. 150 ミュウツー Lv. 70 Timid nature. 9/26/2011 Pokémon Event Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 70...
  5. R

Genesin Region Fakedex (3/???)

I've been working on this fakedex for a REALLY long time (since before Diamond and Pearl) but I'm never able to finish it before a new generation comes out, and then I have to scrap half of the Pokémon because they're too similar to the new ones (my first Grass starter was a turtle which had an...
  6. R

A Tawdry Quirkshop (Shinies, EV Training, Cloning, & More)

A Tawdry Quirkshop SHOP HOURS*: 12 P.M. - 7 P.M., 9 P.M.-11 P.M. SHOP STATUS: OPEN!!! FRIEND CODE: 2709-2121-0690 *Hours are approximate and subject to change. WHAT IS THIS & WHY SHOULD I CARE? There are a lot of trade shops out there, and many of them probably have much better...
  7. R

WANT: Jirachi & Shaymin w/o Ribbons

I'm opening a trade shop and I'd like to be able to offer all 646 Pokémon; however, I can't clone Pokémon with event ribbons, and there are still two Pokémon I don't have without ribbons. The Shaymin needs to be from the Flower Paradise in Platinum so it unlocks the Gracidea. Jirachi can be from...
  8. R

Shiny Shuckle (extremely urgent!)

So yeah, today's my brother's birthday and Shuckle is his favorite Pokémon. I tried Masuda-ing a shiny Oshawott for him, but that only got me two boxes full of non-shiny Oshawott that I'm still trying to get rid of. :lol: I want to get him a shiny Shuckle, but none of the shiny-trading threads...
  9. R

Jolly Snivy w/Glare + Adamant Oshawott

UPDATED 3/25/11 (PLEASE READ!) So I realized this trade thread would have been better as a shop since I have so much to offer, but I'm still taking inventory of all the Pokémon on my games (I do have my brother's DS so I should be able to Transfer a ton of stuff today).. In the meantime, I still...
  10. R

Fixing the egg groups

I'm sure we've all noticed the oddities of the current breeding system. There's the infamous Skitty-on-Wailord pairing (or the more awkward and likely painful Wailord-on-Skitty). The problem is, some of the groups (I'm looking at you, Monster and Ground) are very poorly defined and arbitrary...
  11. R

Move along, nothing to see here... (CLOSED)

I'M DONE GUYS! [/U][/B] Thanks to the generous efforts of a few members, within a few hours I will have completed my Pokédex and I will have a few new shinies as well. I thank everyone who's helped me achieve this. Mods, please close the thread as I am no longer in need of anything. -...
  12. R

Serebii confirms return of walking Pokémon feature?

On Serebii's page for the Zorua event, it says "Take the Celebi to an as-of-yet undisclosed location in Isshu, and you'll find a man with the Zorua. Talk to him with your Celebi out of its Pokéball and he will say that Zorua & Celebi are enjoying playing with each other and will offer the Zorua...
  13. R

Hey guys!

Hi guys. I've been using Bulbapedia for years but I've never been on the forum before. I mostly hang out over at Serebii, but this board really seems like it would be more up my alley. I've noticed some people here have blogs where they showcase their Pokémon game ideas. I've been working on a...
Back
Top Bottom