Search results for query: *

1. F

MMD and Sketchup users! HELP MEEE!!! >.<

Okay, I doubt there are many people out there who use Sketchup and MMD, but I figured it's worth asking, since I need to know ASAP (Hopefully today). I recently started making accessories for MMD using sketchup, and i'm having some problems with textures. I am using a plugin that exports to .x...
  2. F

Explosion sprites needed!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but i'm making a video and need some sprites of an explosion large enough to cover Professor Oak (the one from the FRLG intro). Sonic ones are too small and Pokemon doesn't seem to have very many explosions that I could find... Help?
  3. F

RP Idea: Pokemon Clans

Okay, forgive me if this is the wrong place for this thread, but here goes: I tried to sign up for Pokewarriors a few days ago and still haven't gotten a reply, and i've also been thinking a lot about a "Clans" roleplay-ish game I play with my friends in an online game I play. So I was...
  4. F

The Game of Endless Destruction

This is a game where you just destroy stuff, pretty much. You say how the above thing was destroyed/wrecked/broken/defaced/blown up/etc, and something to get wrecked. Repeat. Example: Bulbasaur: Pokemart. Jigglypuff: ^Eaten by a snorlax. Pokemon center. Bulbasaur: Teleported to a volcano...
  5. F

So I want to do competitive battling... RMT!

I think i'd like to start doing competitive battling, which i've never really done before... I'm remaking my team, what are your opinions on this one? Skitty lvl 50 (Named him Alphonse ^_^) Raichu lvl 41 (Edward) Vulpix unknown lvl (Kitsune) Trapinch unknown lvl Eevee lvl 1 Hoping to...
  6. F

My team sucks... Ideas?

So lately i've noticed i've been doing a lot of battles with friends, and last week at the POP league I did several battles with other players at the store... Needless to say, I lost badly. I've never really been that much of a competitive battler, so I don't know that much about battling with...
  7. F

Fullmetal Wooper's shop of awesomeness!

Hi there! I'm new to the forums, but I do a lot of different work, so I thought i'd open a shop. First, I do spriting, mostly splices and recolors, but I can also do revamps, devamps, and some baisic custom sprites. I also work with trainer sprites. Second, I make pokemon. Just give me an idea...
  8. F

HI Everyone

Hi. I am new, just joined a few minutes ago. I have wanted to join for a while but I was unsure for a long time (long story). So I just wanted to say hi to everyone.
Back
Top Bottom