• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. pokemoll

What are you currently thinking about?

How much busier the restaurant is bound to get once this food critic review we're waiting on is published (^▽^; )
  2. pokemoll

Music What song are you currently listening to?

https://open.spotify.com/track/779yzSKfuVgQhwS5Kuj247?si=23df8edee8ca4f20
  3. pokemoll

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

does anyone have any plans for Valentine's Day... whether you're actively celebrating it, doing something anti-Valentine's, or just treating it like a regular Tuesday? the restaurant I work at will start opening on Tuesdays as of the 14th, but fortunately I secured the day off like a month ago...
  4. pokemoll

Your newest purchase or gift

Paid to get eyelashes extensions done. Also ordered some new clothes for Spring!
  5. pokemoll

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A bit tired, but otherwise perfectly content.
  6. pokemoll

What is your favorite animal?

<3333 cats, obviously. All of them, always, all the time... but especially torties & black cats. aside from that, I'm very fond of almost any bird (especially Columbidae! mourning doves are my all-time favourite, along with Eurasian collared-doves & the European turtle dove... also love...
  7. pokemoll

International Politics Thread

Following discussion with the moderation team at large, we have come to the decision to close the International Politics thread until further notice; this comes following the previous closure of the American Politics thread. Whilst it is to be expected that differences in opinion should occur...
  8. pokemoll

What was the last thing that made you angry?

A customer leaving a 4★ review as opposed to a full 5★ because "a waitress couldn't answer some of their questions". A fair enough complaint, but I can't help but be frustrated because it was the server's first time doing a section independently (she's only just turned 18) and it bums me out...
  9. pokemoll

Your newest purchase or gift

Bought myself a skirt and corset from my favourite store's post-holiday sale! : D
  10. pokemoll

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Just Pokemon Showdown.
  11. pokemoll

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I tried to stay pretty low-key with my resolutions this year, keeping them as achievable and low effort as possible: reading at least two books & watching at least two films per month (the latter being considerably easier than the former; social media has decimated my attention span). In an...
  12. pokemoll

hi

Hi there, welcome to the forums! :) What's your favourite aspect of the Pokemon franchise? :enzap:
  13. pokemoll

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Tired and mellow.
  14. pokemoll

Things you were thinking of buying

A new bass. Big commitment though, and I haven't dedicated time to pratice properly in yeaaaars... could be the motivation I need.
  15. pokemoll

Do you like having your picture taken?

No, but I'm working very, very hard towards being alright with it/neutral about it. I don't think I'm unattractive; I just don't photograph particularly well. I want to make an effort to appear in photos with my friends and family so I have something more than just memories to look back on in...
  16. pokemoll

Music What song are you currently listening to?

https://open.spotify.com/track/1LPMUNM4lK4taS4lH5Pe6N?si=18c67a2a9c2846a4
  17. pokemoll

Hi there.

Hi, welcome (back) to the forums! it's heartening seeing someone returning after such a long time; I did a similar thing myself last year! As you've most likely ascertained the forums have changed significantly over the years - if you need any help adjusting to anything or finding your way...
  18. pokemoll

Hello!

Hi there, welcome to the forums <3! You've got excellent taste in both Pokemon and human characters; I'm impressed that you managed to clear an entire game with just a Pikachu!! Dedication that I respect, lol. If you need any help with anything at all, feel free to give me a shout! =)
  19. pokemoll

About moi!

Welcome to the forums! :bulbaWave: It must be nice having siblings who are into the franchise; I've recently had some success in introducing the games and TCG to my nephews, but they aren't full-blown fans on the same scale as me just yet - here's hoping! Looking forward to seeing you around...
Back
Top Bottom