Search results for query: *

• Users: Neox
  • Order by date
  1. N

The Official Wi-fi Bulbagarden Pokemon Ladder

can be put on haitus again cause im visiting NY and dont have my ds
  2. N

RMUUT... again C:

^only rotom appliances are OU cause they have better stats than normal rotom
  3. N

ok can i be taken off haitus now, i can get on the internet and wifi now =) also I challenge sharking to a match
  4. N

I challenged dexington 3+ days ago and haven't gotten any response(no vms or pms) qand I can't check if there are any repys in the thread. also could I be put on haitus for 2days. I'm doing this on my phone so I can't be on much longer and won't be able to get back on the internet.I saw that...
  5. N

Well since smartgamer has a challenge already, I challenge Dexington
  6. N

^well if you lose then ill challenge him, if you win then ill challenge you or someone above you
  7. N

i challenge smartgamer to a battle
  8. N

i just defeated What? 3-0
  9. N

Tournament Archives

Re: calling all serious battlers for a single elimination tournoment!!!! ^ i vote yes for mence
  10. N

Username: Neox FriendCode: 0174 5507 5579 if it isnt too late to join
  11. N

Tournament Archives

Re: calling all serious battlers for a single elimination tournoment!!!! i'll join if i can battle on the days so could you decide on it and post so i can see if i can battle
  12. N

Tournament Archives

Re: 1v1 Tournament [Round 1] I lost to Trainer C
  13. N

RyeKew's Electric Boogie

im back ;D ready to trade?
  14. N

RyeKew's Electric Boogie

ok, want to trade now?
  15. N

RyeKew's Electric Boogie

nice shop you got here, everything is redistributable right?? also check my shop(shopish wonder gllery) for what you want for feraligatre and gardivoir and you are allowed to redistribute my pokemon and are you by chance moving this to smogon cause under your black list it said anyone on...
  16. N

Tournament Archives

Re: 1v1 Tournament [Sign-Ups OPEN] ill join and can you change your pokemon you use in the tourney? eg:i use charmander against 1 person and the next preson a use squirtle instead
  17. N

FullMetal's and Allen Walker's mystical sprite shop!

Re: Dj's alchemic sprite shop! thx man, love my sprites!
  18. N

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Let's make this interesting...... good game, just wondering do we chose what shiny we get?
  19. N

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Let's make this interesting...... ok, going in now
  20. N

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Let's make this interesting...... wat tier is this?? OU?? if so then I'll battle you, use this FC:0174 5507 5579 which fc should i use
Back
Top Bottom