Search results for query: *

• Users: Yabukuron
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Yabukuron

Foreign Pokedex entries in Black and White?

I honestly hate making new threads because I'm afraid there will be something already there covering it, but I don't think anyone's asked this yet. Has anyone found out how to open up the Foreign language dex entries in B&W yet? Or if they exist at all? Because I've had quite a few Japanese...
  2. Yabukuron

Contest Battle of the cats: Persian vs Delcatty vs Purugly vs Leopardas vs Luxray

I thought this would be a nice counterpart to my Pokedogs thread. vs vs vs vs Who's your favorite feline? Who do you find more useful in battle? Any other things you wanna add about them? GO! Also, I haven't included any eeveelutions due to the fact that eevee's whole line...
  3. Yabukuron

Contest Battle of the Dogs: Murando vs Mightyena vs Arcanine vs Houndoom vs Granbull

vs vs vs vs Who's your favorite Trainer's best friend? Who do you find more useful in battle? Any other things you wanna add about them? GO! Personally, I have an affinity for Murando, and he's great overall with battling too. (At least from my personal experience in game...
  4. Yabukuron

Wanted -- A Few Gen III Pokemon

All Newly hatched and UT Please~ Wanted Pokemon: Corphish (Male), Aron (Male), Skitty (Female) Wailmer (Male), Torkoal* (Male) *If you can breed Torkoal to have Earthquake for me, that'd be a plus, but it's not needed :D And again, I Never know what to offer in return /D Just...
  5. Yabukuron

Wanted -- Glaceon and Leafeon

Alright, since I myself don't have access to a Sinnoh based game due to my Pearl and Platinum being lost in my house, I need someone else to get these for me. Now, I'll tell you the specific ones I want. Both Female And the one you evolve Leafeon into being Shiny. I would prefer them to be...
  6. Yabukuron

Wanted -- Female Swablu

Preferably Newly hatched and UT. Shiny or Unshiny, but all I want is that it's female. I can offer every starter from the currently released Generations, Eevees, and more pokemon, but you'll have to specify. I have NEVER been good at offering things because I never know if people will want...
  7. Yabukuron

Wanted - Female Chikorita

Looking for a Female (Newly hatched) Chikorita. It should be Your OT so that you can rename it with a nickname that I'd like (I'll tell you once we negotiate something). I'm not looking for any specific natures or anything, since I'm not too big on that (I'm still understanding EVs and such, but...
  8. Yabukuron

Shoulda done this a while ago but...

..Hello there. ^^; The Name's Joey (or Jo-Jo, but never Joe. Whichever you prefer. I'm a film student in New York btw. I like writing Screenplays and doing camerawork.. From my name and requests in the Sprite shops, it shouldn't be any surprise what my favorite Pokemon is. I've been...
Back
Top Bottom