• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

How fast do you plan on beating XY?

In the past, I've been limited in time for playing games because of school, work ect and which would stretch out how long it would take me to beat the games. Since the beginning of "Generation 5", I've graduated from college and got a good high paying job. So this time around... I'll be...
  2. J

Mega Evolution

Easily my favorite fan-made Mega Evolution Mega Dragonite click image to enlarge
  3. J

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Just curious as to whether or not Noivern is a stand-alone Pokemon like Druddigon, or if it will have any pre-evolutions. I could see it going either way with this guy. Whenever I think of a Noivern pre-evolution this is all I can think...
  4. J

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

I hope they spread the starters out among the 3 main characters, and I hope Ash gets Chespin. I like all of the starter pokemon but I can see Ash getting either a Chespin or a Froakie over Fenniken. I would really like Ash to catch another Dragon type... Hopefully there will be(fingers crossed)...
  5. J

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Title says it all. Most logic indicates that it will just be Ash and Pikachu starting over from scratch in a new region. However, will he be bringing any of his current BW/or prior Pokemon along with him? Will a pokemon stow-away Aipom style? In DP Ash obtained the fire and grass starter, in...
  6. J

Will Iris And/Or Cilan Continue Travelling With Ash?

It's not that I'd miss Iris... But... I'd really miss her team. Out of all of Ash's traveling companions... Iris has been the strongest. I like that a main character has a Dragonite. Wish they'd make Axew stronger/Evolve. Adios Cilan you cold empty shell.
  7. J

What do you want in Gen 6?

Random thought. After beating the game, when you enter the player characters room a 'game boy' will be sitting on the desk. Interacting with the game boy will enable u to pick it up and play the original 'Red or Blue' versions. Playing a game within a game.... Itd be an Amazing Bonus.
  8. J

Code Request Thread

Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity nintendo club code! please help! If you are not using your 16 digit nintendo club code that came with the game, will u please PM it to me? I recently purchased a new 3DS XL so i would qualify for a bonus game if i get the code. I would appreciate it very much.
  9. J

Do you want mid-battle evolutions?

I believe the best way to implement evolution during battle would be to follow these simple rules. -Pokemon can only evolve between rounds thru level up. The player cannot use an item from their Bag to invoke evolution at any point during a battle. *However, a pokemon that evolves after...
  10. J

New Type Combos

Electric/Fighting? Hits 6 types for super effective damage; Normal, Rock, Steel, Ice, Dark, Flying and Water Only 2 weaknesses; Psychic and Ground Electric type is resisted by Dragon, Electric, Grass; Fighting type is resisted by Poison, Flying, Bug, Psychic. So each type can hit...
  11. J

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion Chespin has been my favorite from day one. I really like all 3 but Chespin has a very unique design for a starter pokemon(especially grass). I am very interested in seeing how they will all evolve. I like how chespin's grass become spikes, I love...
  12. J

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread I hope Ghetsis goes to the Sinnoh region after he flee's unova. In the spoiler below, is a basic idea for the story. Think about it, he was unable to change the world using Reshiram and Zekrom, so what pokemon is powerful enough to change people...
  13. J

Unintelligible Ignorance (I will not bow to Arceus)

“Those fools… to believe that a Pokemon is responsible for all of this. That it was a Pokemon which created the universe… a Pokemon that created the Earth and the five regions. I look around and all I see is the unintelligible ignorance that sweeps the spirits of these lost souls. I almost pity...
  14. J

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread You remember how Meloetta uses Relic Song to change formes? I think they will pull a Meloetta with the new forms of Kyurem. Hear me out. If Kyurem uses Freeze Shock, its form and typing will change into Black Kyurem. Upon transforming, the move...
  15. J

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda They will be knows as Zekyurem and Kyureshira, my guess. But what will theyre typings be? Could we see the first pokemon with 3 types? just a thought
  16. J

When did you discover the Save button? (Seriously!)

Youd have to be 1) young and 2) have this videogame be one of your VERY first ever videogames in order to run into the problem in this post. Which is why... i had the same damn problem. I bought blue version from a classmate in my intermediate school for $10, back in 1998 (i was 9), and I...
  17. J

New Team Rocket trio

Jessie, James and Meowth are a staple of the anime and aren't going anywhere. Adding in some new villians WITH them would be cool with changing the dynamic. I'd like to see some Plasma villians as regulars in this series.
  18. J

New Pokémon Discussion

For the love of God, it's a blessing that Seismitoad is Water/Ground. Because to have a Water/Poison type with those stats... it would be useless in many regards. Taking that away would destroy the last thing that guy has going for him (Other than his ruggish good looks, i like the design ALOT)
  19. J

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I think they added pokemon on tuesday during maintenance. They might have revamped it a little bit. Thats my explanation if you're finding new pokes.
  20. J

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Guys, if you resart your game in black or white will that effect your link your current dream world or dream world points? like will it restart or just not be able to link? please let me know whats up...
Back
Top Bottom