Search results for query: *

• Users: Jabberjaw
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Title says it all. Most logic indicates that it will just be Ash and Pikachu starting over from scratch in a new region. However, will he be bringing any of his current BW/or prior Pokemon along with him? Will a pokemon stow-away Aipom style? In DP Ash obtained the fire and grass starter, in...
  2. J

Unintelligible Ignorance (I will not bow to Arceus)

“Those fools… to believe that a Pokemon is responsible for all of this. That it was a Pokemon which created the universe… a Pokemon that created the Earth and the five regions. I look around and all I see is the unintelligible ignorance that sweeps the spirits of these lost souls. I almost pity...
  3. J

The Rise of Roark: A Sinnoh Story (Ch 6 is up)

The Rise of Roark: A Sinnoh Story Do you believe in Roark? This story chronicles the rise of one of the eight gym leaders of Sinnoh: Roark, the son of Byron. Table of Contents Chapter 1: Like Father, Like Son Chapter 2: A Night to Remember Chapter 3: When the Sun Rises...
  4. J

Wanted: Gamestop Jirachi for Deoxys

Hey! I am looking for a Gamestop Jirachi with Draco Meteor. It can be a clone I am offering: A Gamestop Deoxys in Normal Form. Hasty Nature +speed, -defense Stats at level 66. HP: 157 Att: 209 Def: 80 SpA: 264 Ev trained with 30 estimated IV's SpD: 80 Speed: 289...
  5. J

Legendary Trio for Black and White?

Every Pokemon version has had 1 or 2 legendary trios of pokemon. Some of the trios have pokemon share similar traits, others have trios that are related through other means. So far we have had: Gen 1 had the Legendary Birds: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos Gen 2 had the Legedary Beasts...
Back
Top Bottom