Search results for query: *

• Users: Daena
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Wanted: A Rufflet for my friend

Hi there! My friend really wants a Rufflet for her team, and she's a long way from route 10. I thought I would try here to see if I can trade for one to give her before then. :) I have Black version, so I can offer version exclusives or anything up until Dragonspiral Tower or Iccirus City...
  2. D

Wanted: RNG IV bred and/or foreign Smeargle

Hello! Is someone able to get me a Smeargle with flawless or near flawless IVs? (No hacks please, RNG breeding is a-ok) :) I'm also hoping to get my hands on a foreign Smeargle (Japanese, French, German, Spanish, or Italian), since maybe I can get lucky with that Masuda method that I've...
  3. D

Wanted - foreign female Dratini, Dragonair, or Dragonite

This might be a long shot, but I guess it can't hurt to ask? :) I'm looking for any foreign (Japanese, German, French, Spanish or Italian) female Dratini, Dragonair, or Dragonite. This is because I would like to try hatching shiny Dratini using the Masuda Method, but I also would like to be...
  4. D

Wanted: Event Jirachi (clone)

Hi :) I was wondering if there's anyone out there who would be willing to clone me an event Jirachi? In return I will breed you a Pokemon with the nature of your choice, with egg moves, an item attached, and I can infect it with the Pokerus that I found in my game (so I'm sure it's a...
Back
Top Bottom