Search results for query: *

1. S

Wait! what? Moments

I was training togepi. Togepi used Metronome. Togepi used Rock Wrecker.
  2. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: I wish to improve my PBR Party... http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=86070&system=Wii&locale=en_US I've only got this code when I was connecting with you, so it might be your firewall.
  3. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: I wish to improve my PBR Party... Alright tell me when you get back.
  4. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: I wish to improve my PBR Party... I can get on in a few minutes
  5. S

Morrufied Sprites!: The Epic Pixel Place.[CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

Re: Morrufied Sprites!: The Epic Pixel Place. That looked even better than I thought! How about venomoth and gastrodon splice now?
  6. S

Re: Morrufied Sprites!: The Epic Pixel Place. Wow that's great. Here's a new of challenge. Sharpedo and milotic
  7. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Shinx and Eevee Fights FC? Set Level? Also, can it be 3 on 3? That's how many I have.
  8. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: I wish to improve my PBR Party... I'll battle you. Just as soon as I get the chance to get on. FC:1806-6176-2701
  9. S

Wait! what? Moments

It used the water to conceal Stun Spore!:XD: I was facing Forretress once with a starapter. Starapter flied up high! Forretress used spikes. Forretress does that weird squirming thing (quick claw) Forretress used Explosion!
  10. S

Wait! what? Moments

It's not normal. All water sport does it weaken fire moves.
  11. S

Wait! what? Moments

Mewtwo used Amnesia 3 times, then Guard Swap. Wasn't Mewtwo supposed to have really high intelligence?
  12. S

Re: Morrufied Sprites!: The Epic Pixel Place. Oh wow I'm stupid.:banghead: How about Absol and Espeon instead?
  13. S

Re: Morrufied Sprites!: The Epic Pixel Place. How about this. Absol and Luxray. This shouldn't be too hard.
  14. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Two questions. Is it possible to breed sucker punch and Endeavor onto a Kangaskhan? Which matters more, IV or nature?
  15. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Which pokemon will have higher stats? Both are the same species. Pokemon A with 0 IVs and a corresponding nature or pokemon B with 31 IVs and a neutral nature Also, Pokemon A or Pokemon C with 31 IVs and a bad nature?
  16. S

Poke Breeder Elroid, with good IV or egg move pokes(Updating soon)

Re: Heart Scale, egg-moved Triple Flawless Absol, etc(TBC) Just got it from another trade, that's why I needed a heart scale.
  17. S

Re: Heart Scale, egg-moved Triple Flawless Absol, etc(TBC) Thanks. Now I don't have to spend a half hour smashing rocks every time I want to relearn a move!
  18. S

Re: Heart Scale, egg-moved Triple Flawless Absol, etc(TBC) I take that as a no. Want to try again?
  19. S

Re: Heart Scale, egg-moved Triple Flawless Absol, etc(TBC) I just got a communication error. Do you know why?
  20. S

Re: Heart Scale, egg-moved Triple Flawless Absol, etc(TBC) 4 is enough. Can you go into wifi now?
Back
Top Bottom