• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

Bulbagarden skype/irc Dungeons and Dragons session

So I moved recently, and I dont know anyone who plays dungeons and dragons, so I was wondering... would anyone be interested in doing a Dungeons and Dragons session via skype? We could use skype for the roleplay parts, and irc for the dice rolls and some other stuff. I know there are scripts...
  2. I

Pokemon VGC in Atlanta

So I finally live close enough to a big city to go to a Pokemon Video Game Championship event! I'm going to the one in Atlanta on June 5th, is anyone else from bulbagarden going?
  3. I

shocking realisation

So I just noticed this. Join Date: Apr 2006. wtf. That was almost 4 years ago. I was like, 13, when I first joined. Now I'm 17. Sure I never post here, but I'm on the irc channel all the time. Still though, 4 years to be active in an online community. Shocking. SO. Share your best...
  4. I

Hi!

Hi.. This is probably my third time trying to become active on the forums..oh well here it goes! Hi! I'm Jordan. I'm 16 and I'm an op in the #bulbagarden irc channel. ( http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/javachat.php or irc.systemnet.info #bulbagarden). I have been there for about 2 or 3...
  5. I

The color of the cart

With all the pokemon games I have the color of the cartridge is the same as the version of the game. Is it gonna be the same in this generation? I think a clear (diamond) DS card would be kinda neat.
  6. I

pop_tart art

yeah, I know I don't talk on here much but... Welcome to the pop_tart gallery of tart -shing shing- This is where I will post my art and what not. Its mostly trainer cards, recolors, and if i feel daring, fusions. Feel free to criticize, but be constructive about it, flamers suck. and...
  7. I

Otakon anyone?

Is anyone in the Bulbagarden Community going to Otakon 2006? Otakon is an anime convention held in Baltimore MD. http://www.otakon.com/default2.asp If you are let me know and maybe we can meet up!
  8. I

Hi!

Hi! I'm pop_tart! I like the bulbagarden IRC chat. I really like sentai. My favorite is Majiranger! My aim names are Majiyellow and SpecterRenegade7. I wanted to be phantom renegade from medabots but it was taken. I got this name by asking the people in the chat what i should pick, and this is...
Back
Top Bottom