Search results for query: *

1. S

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Re: "Pocket Monsters Best Wish" - coming this fall! Her hair IS the tip of the broom...
  2. S

Re: "Pocket Monsters Best Wish" - coming this fall! Yes it could, but I dont really see it xD
  3. S

Re: "Pocket Monsters Best Wish" - coming this fall! Seriously I dont see him that much taller than Ash, since Ash is a bit more taller than this new girl and the new boy too so they are about the same age and height; oh and the new boy is too slim physically to be older than Ash.
  4. S

Re: "Pocket Monsters Best Wish" - coming this fall! That guy seems to young to be Brock's replacement, seems like 10 to me and no more taller than Ash and this new girl; my guess is that he will be a rival, probably Ash's.
  5. S

Review DP180: Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread Yes that I dont get too what reason Buizel was the chosen punching bag, mut maybe because he belonged originally to Dawn. But hey except great things from Buizel and every Pokemon Ash has in the league after this...
  6. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread Yes I understand that, but with Ash winning all over its just not a great storyline; this was perfect for him to get advise from Flint and come down to earth a bit too. And about Dawn it doesnt mean she wont stay just...
  7. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread I got that sense too. You understand japanese Shigeru?
  8. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread I think Ash lost because it wouldnt be good to give Kenny a final appearance with him losing. This is just not about how Ash trains Buizel, this is all relative, because this is storytelling. After his GF loss its...
  9. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread LOL yes thats exactly what I've been saying we have to wait until someone translates her dialogue and letter to Kenny. Edit: Wait Shigeru, you got the translation of her letter to Kenny? She didnt said anything about...
  10. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread Lol I'm getting used to it, but personally I love unpredictability; just wanna know if any of you understands japonese and translates what Dawn said in her letter to Kenny.
  11. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread LOL Ash lost ok but I still dont know what she said in her letter to kenny; if she travels with him after the sinnoh league or that she just staying with Ash and wants to be a top coordinator. Correct me if I...
  12. S

The Dawn Club

He's jellous of Ash we all saw it. Lol refering to the hidden reason, is shipping turning cannon now XD? In this case, pearlshipping? Lol this is getting interesting...
  13. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread From the source text I think not. Its something else. We'll have to wait and see.
  14. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread Ask misterurban for the source on the internet; he's correct he didnt came up with this.
  15. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread What? What does that mean? Can you tell where you got the translation please? Edit: Lol perfect they're going to surprise us again. Neat :P
  16. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread Lol that was my little reasearch I did and told to MisterUrban, it could be nothing but its funny these kinds of things appear. The idea of together keeps appearing in the symbolism of Ash & Dawn.
  17. S

Re: DP 180 "Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!" Preview Thread I like Buizel the way it is xD.
  18. S

The general Pokemon League / end of Sinnoh / Generation V thread

Thats one thing that I've thought of too. If they do add or dont add the BW characters, they could balance it with an anime only character, weather Dawn continues or not. Personally it would be preferable for me not having another coordinator and let this anime only character or the BW...
  19. S

The general Pokemon League / end of Sinnoh / Generation V thread

That could be a good possibility too, but if they want to ditch Brock, they will probably wont do the same with the Gen V character, weather it is the boy or the girl. I think it would be boring to have a 3rd coordinator girl in a row and thats why I think they should bring a new formula with...
  20. S

Review DP179: Electric Shock Battle! The Final Badge!!

I didnt expect all that entusiasm she had. Of course they made this on purpose and we will see why in the future. About the battle great battle, but I was a bit disapointed with Torterra getting KO'ed so easily, and Infernape's mach punches selled to much for me. Finally he controled blaze...
Back
Top Bottom