Search results for query: *

• Users: tbeef13
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

auction: SHINY GIRATINA(closed))

I'm auctioning off this awsome poke to the highest bidder(offerer). This auction will run from tonight on throug till Friday night, and I will end the auction and decide the winner Friday night and contact them. Ok now on to the important stuff here are the details Shiny giratina Lvl: 70...
  2. T

Wanted: Trade my gamestp jirachi for wshmker jirachi

I'm looking to trade my gamestp jirachi for a wshmker jirachi. my gamestp jirachi details: UT: Careful nature 26 HP 15 Attack 16 Defense 13 Sp. Att 16 Sp. Def 15 Speed I can up my offer by adding a legendary or two with the jirachi to make it worth your while if necessary, as I have...
  3. T

UT lvl 70 Regigigas adamant nature(auction closed)

Make your offers for this UT lvl 70 adamant Regigigas from diamond. This will be sort of set up like a auction, and the best offer will get it. I will close the auction and pick a winner Friday night. I will vm the winner, and set up a trade time when I have chosen. Offer away! Winner...
  4. T

wanted: gamestp jirach, i deleted my other one :(

So I accidentely started my heartgold game over with poor little jirachi on it. So I'm in search of another. My only shiny I have to offer is a lvl 40 shiny geodude or golem if you want me to evolve it. I also Have just about every legendary and am willing to trade up to 3 of them for a jirachi...
  5. T

want: hg kyroge and latias

I'm looking to trade my ss groudon and latios for hg kyroge and latias. They can be touched but I don't want any pokerus. My groudon is ut but latios has been trained 4 levels.
  6. T

dialga, palkia, and giratina at lvl 1

As the title says I'm offering the lvl 1 version of dialga, palkia, and giratina. They all have they're special orb except giratina whose orb cannot be traded. I'm looking for the regi trio, but other than that I have no ideas so offer away. Ill give you my fc when we reach trade agreement.
  7. T

wanted: poochyena(fullfilled)

Hey as stated in the title I'm after a poochyena. It can be hacked, but then again it can be legit also. It doesn't matter much to me because I'm going to be breeding it. I'm offering: Bouncing magikarp Exploding stunkys Thunder punch chimchars Muddy water horseas Imprisoning duskulls...
  8. T

want: gamestop jirachi clone

I have a few legendarys and other high levels 1 latios lvl 39 Sassy nature 2 moltres lvl 55, lvl 91 Timid nature, sassy nature 1 articuno lvl 57 Bold nature 2 zapdos lvl 55, lvl 79 Mild nature, naïve nature 1 mewtwo lvl 70 Brave nature 1 ho-oh lvl 53 Careful nature...
Back
Top Bottom