• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Enzap
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Enzap

Bulbagarden Academy Quiz (RESULTS ANNOUNCED)
    Threadmarks: Rules + Biology Questions

Welcome, students, to the Bulbagarden Academy Quiz. During this test of knowledge, you will compete with your classmates for the title of Top Student in five different subjects: Biology, Math, History, Language, and Art. The student(s) who answers the most questions correctly from each category...
  2. Enzap

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated: March 18, 2024)

Unless stated otherwise, the rules apply to all facets of the forum - that includes usernames, profile information, profile posts, and private messages. 1. Do not abuse or harass others (Abuse and Harassment) [10 points, 12 months] We do not tolerate abuse and harassment of any sort. This...
  3. Enzap

Trash Heap

4. Enzap

[LEAK - No spoilers or new Pokémon] Changes to Ice Type

As I stated in a different thread approximately 3,000 years ago, the Ice type has been extremely mishandled since the original games. This mainly stems from how awful it is defensively, being weak to extremely common moves such as Close Combat and Stealth Rock, and having no resistances outside...
  5. Enzap

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

Are you excited for a new way to play? Are you disappointed because you feel it's just rebranded Mega Evolution? Do you just like Pokémon with hats?
  6. Enzap

Paldean Wooper Appreciation Thread

AKA Pooper It's the first ground/poison type we've had since Nidoking and Nidoqueen. It retains all of of the charms of the original Wooper with cuter gills. It's perfect. Give Pooper your words of affirmation below.
  7. Enzap

The Pride Thread

Happy Pride Month to all! In this thread we celebrate the diversity we each bring to the world. You are free to share memes, artwork, videos, personal stories, positive messages, or any other queer/pride-related content. Whether you're gay, bi, pan, ace, queer, trans, nonbinary, questioning...
  8. Enzap

On the Origin of Species: Sobble, Drizzile, and Inteleon

After almost exactly seven years, Bulbagarden's "On the Origin of Species" has returned! In this series, I will be diving deep into the real life inspirations the concept and design of a different Pokémon or evolutionary line with each installment. Today, I wanted to start off this revival with...
  9. Enzap

Bulbagarden Site-Wide Staff Drive 2020 (Closed)

Do you love Pokémon? Have you ever wanted to directly contribute to the Pokémon community? If so, we have multiple opportunities for you! Bulbagarden is looking to hire new staff members for the following projects: Bulbanews Art Staff Social Media BulbaTrade Bulbagarden Forums (multiple...
  10. Enzap

SwSh Let's Talk Mr. Mime (and Mr. Rime)

One of the most baffling Galarian variants to me is Mr. Mime. Now I actually really like the design of the new form, and Mr. Rime for that matter. But how they perform in battle is just very strange to me. This is going to be a bit long, so hang on tight while I explain my case... These are...
  11. Enzap

Notice Find Your Roleplays Here!

Hello writers of all shapes and sizes, Writers' Workshop has now accepted all of the content formerly found in the old forum Roleplaying Games. This is the new place to continue your collaborative adventures, or try out a different kind of storytelling! Here's a quick rundown of the changes...
  12. Enzap

Notice Major Changes to Roleplaying Games

Hello all, In case you missed the global announcement thread, the RPG section is going to be merged with the Writers' Workshop tomorrow, April 25th and all content will be temporarily inaccessible while this change is taking place. Once it is complete, all content in this section will still be...
  13. Enzap

Major Forum Restructuring (PLEASE READ)

Hello all, One week from today (April 11th) we are going to be implementing some changes to the layout of our site. Several forums will be either removed or made subforums, and a few new forums and subforums will be formed. We will not be removing any threads, just redistributing content to...
  14. Enzap

Come Join Our Staff!

Hello all, in order to keep up with the influx of activity due to the excitement around Sword and Shield, we are taking applications to be a moderator in the following sections: Current Events: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Pokémon Anime and Manga Note that applying for our Sword and Shield...
  15. Enzap

Introducing the New Mods!

Thank you very much to everyone who sent in applications during our staff drive. I know this process started quite a while ago, but we are finally ready to announce our new additions to the mod team. Thank you for your patience with us. In Pokémon Video Games and our new Sword & Shield...
  16. Enzap

SwSh This is a Wooloo Appreciation Thread

Wooloo has taken the world by storm, and for good reason. It's round. It's fluffy. It's sheep. What more could you want. Share why you love Wooloo and all other Wooloo related content here! If you share fanart please give the artist credit and/or provide a link to the source
  17. Enzap

Bulbagarden Staff Drive May 2019

Hey guys! I'm very pleased to announce that Bulbagarden is hosting a forum staff drive. We are looking for applicants for the following sections: Pokémon Video Games & Current Event: Sword & Shield Pokémon Anime & Manga General Pokémon Discussion Writer's Workshop Applicants will have two...
  18. Enzap

Blogs are Back! But a bit different now

I'm happy to announce that our replacement for the old Blogs system is here! We have created a subforum under Outside the Box to fill the void after our update to XenForo 2. You may notice that things look pretty different from the old system. Being a forum instead of a more traditional blog...
  19. Enzap

Closed [OLD] Welcome to BulbaBlogs! - Introduction and Rules

Edit: Please go to this thread to refer to our new rules! Welcome to our new Bulbagarden Forums Blog section! In this section, you can create your own thread and fill it with whatever you want. Really, your blog is completely customizable based on what you want to use it for. You want to post...
  20. Enzap

Forum Software Upgrade Next Weekend

At some point next weekend (tentatively Saturday, the 19th) the forums are going to be closed for maintenance while we upgrade the forum software to XenForo 2! We're not quite sure how long the upgrade will take, but it could be in the ballpark of up to 24 hours. When we get back, everything's...
Back
Top Bottom