• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 150 Hidden Ability Pokemon for Breeding & Trading (Also IV Breeding) Hi! 4 IV Magic Guard Bold Solosis or 4IV Timid Gastly w Disable for bulbasaur with chlorophyll?
  2. H

Sun or Rain

I like poliwag, Can I have a poliwag?
  3. H

Wanted: Vullaby

any lvl is ok, yes, I have a Oshawoot I can send you, are you still online?
  4. H

Wanted: Vullaby

I need a vullaby , I can send you back any white exclusive, any starter, and I also have a few timid Deino to spare, please post here or VM me if interested, my FC 0991 1757 1864
  5. H

wanted: Arceus that unlucks Alpha ruins event

sure, that`s fine with me, just send me a pm once you are ready for the trade =D
  6. H

Offering: WIN2011 Celebi

Hi! Still lookikng for nice pokemon with egg moves tio use in your new save? I have several availbale at my egg move thread (link at my sig) and I would really get that celebi. Check out my thread, if there is anything you like for the celebi please tell me
  7. H

Celebi fo arceus its ok for me, just one disclamer, the celebi I have does unlocks the time travel event in hg and ss but its not the gamestop one but the one given away at the pokemon movie 10 at japan (modest, lvl 50, fateful encounter)
  8. H

Hi!, I really need an Arceus to complete my dex in HG, I specifically need the one that unlucks the event at the alpha ruins, I dont mind if its cloned as long as it unlocks the event , I can offer any shiny pokemon as long as it can breed, HG Kyogre and SS Groudon, Flawless timid flower...
  9. H

Offering: a LOT of gen3 pkmns

I need a groudon and kyogre, I can send you a mystry mew and a wishmkr jirachi for them
  10. H

Dunder Mifflin~Utica and Yonkers

Re: Dunder Mifflin~Utica and Yonkers (Tolanator and Aco's office supply store) friend of mine had it on his emerald, sent it over to me a couple years ago...
  11. H

UPDATED 3/6/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

Re: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ] Hi! it`s done, shiny absol is now named ABSOL, I can usually connect after 4:30pm US-CST, tell me when and I´ll be there
  12. H

Re: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ] yes, I can change the name to ABSOL but it will be ready until tomorrow cuz the absol came from my brother´s game and he will be comming home until then, I´ll send you a vm once I have it ready :)
  13. H

Ragnarok's "CMT" thread of laziness **Major Update in First Post!**

Re: Ragnarok's "CMT" thread of laziness **Minor Update of Kittens** alright, I´ll have all 3 ready for tomorrow for the trade, I´ll send you a vm to you once I´m online :)
  14. H

Re: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ] I can offer you a shiny jolly absol lvl70 nick twilight w/superluck ev trained on max speed and attack for WISHMKR Jirachi (adamant)
  15. H

Dunder Mifflin~Utica and Yonkers

Re: Dunder Mifflin~Utica and Yonkers (Tolanator and Aco's office supply store) Hi! I`m interested in Aco`s FLAWLESS Enigma Latios UT~Timid, I can offer you a SPACE C Deoxys, Hasty, lvl70 untouched, a 10 Aniv Raiko, Naive, lvl70, or many pokemon with egg move (you can ask for as many as you want)
  16. H

Offering Pokemons with Egg moves!!

Hi! sorry it took me long to answer back, yes, I`m very much interested on that adamant swinub, and yes, I can RNG, is there something in particular you want?
  17. H

Ragnarok's "CMT" thread of laziness **Major Update in First Post!**

Re: Ragnarok's "CMT" thread of laziness **Minor Update of Kittens** I can offer pokemons with egg moves holding pp max for a Crown Dog Set, interested?
  18. H

WANTED: timid Latios

I guys! I`m desperately looking for a timid Latios (has to be legit but I dont mind if is cloned), I can offer the following in return: lvl70 Shiny Absol w/super luck nick:TWILIGHT Jolly EV trained (max attack and speed) (no idea about IV`s) Lvl65 Shiny Gengar, nick: BLINKY Timid EV traned...
  19. H

mr santa coming your way

can I please have movie 08 shaymin ? my FC: 5027 8008 6359
Back
Top Bottom