Search results for query: *

1. H

Wanted: Vullaby

I need a vullaby , I can send you back any white exclusive, any starter, and I also have a few timid Deino to spare, please post here or VM me if interested, my FC 0991 1757 1864
  2. H

wanted: Arceus that unlucks Alpha ruins event

Hi!, I really need an Arceus to complete my dex in HG, I specifically need the one that unlucks the event at the alpha ruins, I dont mind if its cloned as long as it unlocks the event , I can offer any shiny pokemon as long as it can breed, HG Kyogre and SS Groudon, Flawless timid flower...
  3. H

WANTED: timid Latios

I guys! I`m desperately looking for a timid Latios (has to be legit but I dont mind if is cloned), I can offer the following in return: lvl70 Shiny Absol w/super luck nick:TWILIGHT Jolly EV trained (max attack and speed) (no idea about IV`s) Lvl65 Shiny Gengar, nick: BLINKY Timid EV traned...
  4. H

wanted: swinub, magnemite, pineco

Hi people! I need an adamante swinub, timid mangemite and relaxed pineco (if it knows toxic spikes is a plus), all of them lowest level possible, I can offer you any of my egg move pokemon -you can see the list here - or ask me for anything reasonable so we can work out a deal
  5. H

Offering Pokemons with Egg moves!!

hi people, I´m breeding several pokemon and I will trade the resulting pokemon with egg moves on demand, here is a list of what I have so far: - eevee w/ yawn, curse, wish - piplup w/ agility - gligar w/ baton pass and poison jab - chimchar w/ thunderpunch and u-turn - bagon w/ dragon dance and...
  6. H

Hi!

I'm new at this forum and just wanted to say hi to everybody :)
Back
Top Bottom