Search results for query: *

1. R

Your "YES!" moments

When I was fighting Pokemon Trainer Red, and I sent out my level 58 Nidoking against his level 88 Pikachu. Looking back it was a dumb idea, and I still lost the battle, but this moment was epic. Pikachu attacked with Iron Tail. I thought I was done for, but was miraculously left with ONE HP. I...
  2. R

Weirdest Pokemon Catch

After FIVE DAYS of trying to catch Suicune (obviously not continuous), I FINALLY caught him after about 30 Ultra Balls thrown. I got him in a Level Ball...
  3. R

Do You Remember "Playing" Pokemon When You Were Younger?

I used to do that with my sister and a few people I knew in school! But most of the time, I was by myself xD I was a really lonely little kid. I'd pretend I was a Trainer and I would take care of sick Pokemon and get them to love me. One time I wrote in my journal in second grade about how I...
  4. R

How do you plan to take out Pokemon Trainer Red(Spoilers)?

I have a pretty good strategy, the key is to level up my Pokemon so their stats get better: Nidoking: Knows Earth Power, and even at Level 58, it can take out Pika in one blow. I just need it to get stronger so it can survive Iron Tail without getting killed by Hail. Feraligatr: Going to be...
  5. R

What Pokemon games does everyone have?

Let's see... Red (no clue where it went) Yellow (same) Silver Crystal (no clue where it went) Stadium (got stolen) Stadium 2 (also got stolen) Snap (stolen) Hey You! Pikachu (stolen) Ruby (It stopped saving so I threw it out) Colosseum (haven't played it in forever) Channel (Also haven't played...
  6. R

What'd you name your rival?

In Diamond my rival's name is Eagle...I really don't know why. In SoulSilver I actually forgot what the rival's name was supposed to be, so I called him Rex. idk why xDD I distinctly remember in my Crystal version, however, he was once named Fishbreath.
  7. R

Worst Type

I'd say my least-favorite type is Bug, although I admit it can be very useful. My Ampharos learned Signal Beam and wiped out Karen in about five seconds flat. (Well, that's an exaggeration, but you get my point, yes? ._.;)
  8. R

Times You Have Raged in Pokemon Games (any)

the freaking. graduation exam. in pmd2. I am going to shoot someone in the FACE.
  9. R

Most annoying status ailment?

Confusion and sleep. I have horrible luck with confusion, and sleep just makes me want to punch my Pokemon in the face. YOU JUST GOT HIT WITH A GIANT LASER, YOU IDIOT, WAKE UP!! ><
  10. R

Stuff you want to see in Pokemon that it's currently not offering

New animations for hold items. Seriously. It always weirds me out how my Feraligatr wiggles in and out when he uses his Quick Claw.
  11. R

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Oh Jesus, really? Greaaat...But wait, the rarity for getting a Burmy off Honey Trees listed on Serebii.net was 0%...Am I screwed? o.o; Well, crap...So I'd have to use an Action Replay in order to see my EVs atm? Dangit...Thank you for telling me though, really :)
  12. R

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Question: Where can I find a trainer with a Wormadam in Diamond version, or a wild female Burmy so I can evolve it? I'm trying to fill my Sinnoh dex so I can get the PokeRadar... Also, how does one check for IVs and EVs? I'm amazed at how people know those exact numbers and I have no idea how...
  13. R

Do you relate songs to your Pokémon?

"Boats and Birds" by Gregory and the Hawk makes me think of my Nidoking, Sentry.
  14. R

No MasterBalling Main Legendaries Challenge

I used it on Lugia by mistake in Soul Silver, and in Diamond Azelf was being a rotten little BITCH and just WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT no matter what I threw at it, even though I got it down to like 2 or 3 HP. So I just said, "You know what, fuck you!" and chucked the Master Ball at it.
  15. R

The most random nicknames ever

I once named a Budew "Dryer." And a Piplup that evolved into a Prinlup "Muffin." But the Budew takes the cake.
  16. R

Favorite Soundtrack?

Re: Do you actually listen to the music? I almost never listen to it. I play it muted and then turn on other music ._.;
  17. R

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

I caught a Geodude in Silver, and since it was female I named it Geodudette. I AM SO COOL /not.
  18. R

Nuzlocke Challenge

...Of course the first Pokemon that dies is my STARTER D: ;-; RIP, Petal</3
  19. R

Nuzlocke Challenge

Very true, I'll include that x3
  20. R

Nuzlocke Challenge

I'm doing the Nuzlocke Challenge on my original Silver version ^^ Was lucky enough to get a female Chikorita as my starter, named her Petal. I haven't got any Poke Balls yet though. These are the rules I'm playing by: 1) If your Pokemon faints, IT IS DEAD. It CANNOT be used in battle again. 2)...
Back
Top Bottom