• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: embep
  • Order by date
  1. E

Character Names

Yes, but you both made reference to different parts of the website than the randomizer, and I guess it was my fault that I assumed that was all you used. xD Sorry.
  2. E

Character Names

Am I really the only person who uses this? http://www.behindthename.com/random It's the single most useful thing I've ever come across in regards to character naming. You can just refresh until you find something that seems right, which doesn't take that long. Putting thought behind a name...
  3. E

Free Fall (Rated R?)

Ha, here comes another one. That didn't take very long, did it? Actually, if you're comparing the length of my chapters to the amount of time that it takes to get one out, it really takes ages, sorry about that. I'm trying hard not to ramble or be too repetitive, and if it means short updates...
  4. E

Offering: Zorua

Yeah, I don't know about other people, but it's a little too high of a price for me. Sorry for wasting your time. :D
  5. E

Well, probably not anything that you couldn't easily get off of the GTS. I have a Jolly Dragonite with Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Rush, but it's been randomly leveled up, and thus isn't really worth much. The rest are all from Isshu.
  6. E

Well, I don't really have much to offer, but I do have some Zuruggu with egg moves and decent IVs here that I could trade for one, if you're interested. But if you're not, I'm sure that we could work something else out.
  7. E

Beta Reader

Hmm... I think that I could use a beta reader, if there's anyone with free time to do it. I tend to write somewhat slowly, so I can assure you that you wouldn't have mountains of crap to wade through. xD Perhaps just a small puddle, not even enough to seep into your socks. Well... If you're...
  8. E

Character Attachments

I don't know if I can agree with this... Or, at the very least, I really do not want to. I don't see why an author's inability or unwillingness to bond with a character they've created should affect their readers' ability to do so. It could very well just be that I'm suffering from a case of...
  9. E

Offering: IV'd Zuruggu

I guess that'll just come down to when we're both on at the same time. xD
  10. E

That sounds good. :D When can you trade?
  11. E

Character Attachments

For me, it's usually the opposite. I tend to get really annoyed by my characters, so I don't feel any remorse for the trouble I get them into they get themselves into.
  12. E

Free Fall (Rated R?)

Sorry this came so late, I have about a million excuses (broken laptop, NaNoWriMo, school, etc...). In any case, here's the third chapter, finally! I'm not sure how many there will be in total, but as of now I'm thinking around nine. As soon as I finish the fifth one, I'll begin to edit the...
  13. E

It's Quiz Time!

Holy crap, really??? I'm glad I didn't guess Ditto. :'D Alright, my Soul Silver FC is: 1334 2277 4189 Thanks so much!!!
  14. E

Edit: Derp. I'm an idiot. No, I don't have the ability to do that; the only other game I have is an American SS. D:
  15. E

It's Quiz Time!

Mew? First one that comes to my head, but it's so obvious I'm probably wrong. xD
  16. E

Obviously, it should go without saying that this is only for trade between Black and White. Seeing as how Zuruzukin is basically the best Pokemon in the world other than Haunter, I'm experimenting around with it a little bit. There will be more to come for sure, and I'll be putting them up here...
  17. E

(IV'd) Beldum (Round 2) and Feebas (void)

Re: (IV'd) Beldum (Round 2) and Feebas So, this is double-posting, but I feel it's necessary. Because of recent events, my platinum version is gone. I'm sorry to say that anyone who had something promised to them is out of luck. If I find a way to revive my game, which I highly doubt is...
  18. E

Unknown Species (original story, rated R)

I hadn't seen that you'd updated, sorry! I like the premise, and I'm excited to keep reading, but I'm having a hard time getting a good reading on Zoey's character. xD She seems a little bit bipolar.
  19. E

Free Fall (Rated R?)

Haha, sorry, I am writing, but slowly... xD A lot's been going on and I'm just a little bit lazy. But, I'll work on it some more today!!
  20. E

COMPLETE: Red Returns [One Shot]

I liked it. :D Though I think I would have enjoyed the slightest bit more elaboration near the end, I really do like the way it ended. I disagree with this, as it serves to show the fruit of his labor. He was able to turn his Pokemon into hardened death-machines more effectively than (I can...
Back
Top Bottom