Search results for query: *

1. S

Worst Anime/Manga you've encountered?

Anime, i hate Ghost in the Shell. I seriously cannot stand it, and I don't know why. As for manga, i haven't read one I don't like yet, but I don't read a lot of manga, so.
  2. S

Is it just me or has the series been toned down over the years?

Re: Is it just me... Yeah, you're probably right, Urban. i remember during the ruby and sapphire arc, I think, they temporarily stopped airing an episode because May said "Wanna do it, Ash?"(She was talking about a team double battle).
  3. S

Is it just me or has the series been toned down over the years?

...or has Pokemon been toned down? i know it seems difficult to believe it's even possible, but the earlier episodes seemed aimed at at least a bit of a wider audience. definitely still aimed mostly at the younger viewers, but pretty much anyone could watch it. I find that the newer seasons are...
  4. S

Wanted - Porygon

It's fine that it isn't shiny. I'll try to give you something decent at least, though. I'll PM you with some info. Thanks.
  5. S

Wanted - Porygon

So, I totally hate the frikkin' coin game,and I want a Porygon. Ask for something in return, and I can tell if I have it or can get it. Uber brownie points if it's a legit shiny, but it doesn't have to be shiny. Would prefer unhacked, please. NOTICE I DO NOT HAVE WIFI AT HOME, AND THEREFORE...
  6. S

Dialga's physiology

That's something to think on...
  7. S

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

You know what? I could've went my entire life without knowing that. thanks. I'm gonna have nightmares about Jynx now, as if she wasn't already creepy enough. haha
  8. S

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h Just going to list my SS pokemon Rattata - Rabies [it totally has them!] Ekans - Stryker [The brand of paintballs i use, and their mascot is a cobra...I figure it's gonna be an arbok eventually] Nidoran F -...
  9. S

How strict are you when it comes to naming Pokemon

I used to just leave their default names, but now I nickname them all. It just makes sense. you don't call your pets by their species or breed, you name them. Most of my names have meaning to them and or tend to be from mythology or fantasy. For example, I named my Vulpix Hestia. Hestia was a...
  10. S

Strategy to catch the beast legendaries?

Obviously, you get Scuicune by different means in this one, as it doesn't show on the map...I don't mind the spoiler if someone would tell me how.
  11. S

Almost everything you will ever need to know about Supergamecube64(almost)

I didn't drop out to play pokemon >.> any fan of pikmin has to be kinda cool :p
  12. S

i would highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt that rumor is true, but cannot prove it.
  13. S

wondering if you guys have any strategies for catching them...I have been walking back and forth between ecruteak and route 37 checking my map every time i change the location until they are at a route i can reach, and battle them. Problem is, they keep breaking free of my ultra balls. i tried a...
  14. S

Wait! what? Moments

I forgot about this until recently, but back when Ruby and Sapphire were the newest games, me, my friend and his younger brother were all playing at the same time, in the floor, leaning against a couch. why we weren't just sitting on the couch, I do not know, but i digress. My friend was trying...
  15. S

Does anyone here actually play the card game?

I haven't played for a good 3 years now, and have sold my cards, but it was fun when I was into it. had some killer decks.
  16. S

Nicknames

Wondering what nicknames you guys have given your pokemon. i nickname all of mine, it just makes sense. A lot of mine wind up names after gods and stuff, like Hestia,my vulpix or Ares and Venus, my nidorans.
  17. S

SS/HG easier than GS?

Then why include an ability to transfer from Gen III? Off topic: I'm playing soul silver, fighting my rival and he says "Why so serious?"....I lold.
  18. S

Wait! what? Moments

Figure out a way to do that over the internet, and we'll talk, pal. haha. To each his own, but I really, really hate most Pokemon from dp and the majority from RSE.
  19. S

Wait! what? Moments

Wait! What? Are they really this low on ideas? That is seriously what was said when I saw nosepass/probopass.
Back
Top Bottom