Search results for query: *

• Users: brickwork
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

A Simple Questions/Simple Answers thread for the Writers Workshop?

Similar to the ones in other sections, we could ask questions about names for stories/characters/places, questions about grammar, tense, and spelling, and the like. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?
  2. B

NPC's With No Brains

The Poketch man, for example. You need a digital watch to count to 3?! And you're the CEO?!
  3. B

Dig Deep: A fic idea

Dig Deep is an idea I've had for a while. It tells the story of the Underground Man as a teenager, after he leaves home, and his struggle to make money, eventually leading to the creation of the Sinnoh Underground. Does anyone have any ideas for this fic? And would anyone actually want to...
  4. B

Trading Between Regions

If the Pokemon world was real, then it would be likely that the 5 regions would trade resources with each other. If they did, what do you think they would trade? Which region would benefit the most from this?
  5. B

How do you describe Pokemon in your fic?

Thread title says it all. When your POV sees a Pokemon for the first time, how is it described? Do you describe it in detail? Or do you not describe it at all?
  6. B

Pokemon Government

I've been thinking, and I realised that none of the Pokemon regions have a government of any sort. Clearly, someone is funding the Pokemon league, and a few regions have been shown to have a police force, and sometime in the past there was a war (remember Lt. Surge?) so there must be an army...
  7. B

MATURE: World Domination For Dummies - Chapter 1 is up!

Banner by Blazaking EX. Hello Everybody! I'm Teddiursaring, and this is a fic I've been working on for a while. Please be as critical as you can, I really want to improve as a writer. This is rated MATURE because of strong sexual references, and violence. I hope you like it! Chapters Prologue...
  8. B

Takuto x Darkrai

I ship it. Does anyone else? (I know there aren't any hints yet, but It'd still be pretty funny.) Also, does it have a name?
  9. B

I need help naming a fic!

Alright. So I'm planning a fic at the moment, and I've written a couple of rough chapters. But I have absolutely no clue as to what I should name it. Basically, it's set in Johto, some amount of time in the past. Prof. Oak comes to the High school in Cherrygrove, and holds a competition, testing...
  10. B

New TMs

TM's have been confirmed to not disappear, which I like. But which move do you want to be in the Tm's? I want Stealth Rock, Flamethrower, Ice beam, and Thunderbolt to stay as Tm's, and I want a TM for a priority move too. And Endeavor.
  11. B

Gym Leaders

So this is simply a thread for discussing the Gym Leaders. Where you think they will be, there types, Pokemon, etcetera. If you think there won't be Gyms, say what you think will happen.
  12. B

Dawn of a New Era - Chapter 3 is up!

Hi. I'm Super Glitch, and this is my first fic. Basically, it's Dawn's journey through Sinnoh, when she isn't chosen as the player character. I got inspiration for this fic while reading Gastly's Mama's 'Rivals Story". I hope you like it. Contents Chapter 1 - Turtwig Chapter 2 - Gible Chapter...
  13. B

ChessShipping

Black and White, the heroes for Pokemon Black & White versions. I think its a cool ship.
  14. B

PikaShipping - Ash and Pikachu

Credit to Katsu Koneko. This is my 2nd favourite Pikachu ship, behind Lagamorph. But it's still awesome.
  15. B

Starters middle evolutions and a flying Koffing!

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Anime_season_title_revealed I'm not sure, but I think the thing next to the new girl (apparently called Iris) is Pokabu's evo. and the Flying think next to Jessie? Isshu's resident annoying bat? What do you think?
  16. B

Lagomorph Shipping

Discuss the epicness that is Lagomorph Shipping.
  17. B

A suggestion?

A theory of mine. In HG SS a guy on the S.S Aqua mentioned that the boat goes to Sinnoh, and he found a plate there. Is this a reference to Black and White? Is it possible that Sinnoh is the post-league area for Isshu? And then, do you, say, catch the S.S Aqua down to Johto/Kanto? But what...
Back
Top Bottom