Search results for query: *

1. S

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I don't think it's so much him as Masuda's weird comments on Ferrothorn. To be completely honest I'm not even sure what the hell he was talking about. I think they're were on the subject of balance updates/patches.
  2. S

Mega Evolution

I didn't say they were actually trying to deal with the power creep or even doing a good job of it. I'm just giving a reasoning if they were why Gen5 has been untouched. *shrug*
  3. S

Mega Evolution

If Megas are supposed to be the solution to the power creep, than Gen 5 probably doesn't apply since that's where the power creep really started (on a dex-wide basis).
  4. S

Gym Discussion/Speculation

Yeah, we shouldn't have to wait until post-game for a REAL battle with the Gym Leaders. I can honestly say that Challenge Mode in BW2 is an Arceus-send.
  5. S

Pokemon Breeding, Hatching and Daycare Changes?

You can use the Marking system to mark the eggs right? I never tried, but then again I've never used the Marking system. Even then I suppose you'd need to have a written note (on paper or an app) to remember what symbols correspond to what Pokémon though.
  6. S

I honestly think EVERY Gym Leader should have no less than three.
  7. S

Mega Evolution

I would have preferred that too, trust me, but apparently GF didn't think so... >_> If she IS to get an official evolution in Gen 6 I'll have no complaints.
  8. S

Isn't Grant a rock-climber or at least drawn in a rock-climbing position? Not to mention Grant sounds like a reference to "granite" to me. I mean he even has little gem stones in his hair. I can't see why he'd be anything or than Rock. Not that I wouldn't want a Dark type Gym Leader, mind you.
  9. S

Mega Evolution

You know who deserves a Mega-evo (since GF seems to think she doesn't deserve a real evolution): Jynx. I would do ANYTHING just to see Jynx get a little long overdue love. You can argue Jynx is largely ignored due to the controversies over her design, but Porygon (on the other hand) has been...
  10. S

Your Pokemon's nicknames

I'll be nicknaming ALL of my Pokémon (as well as naming the PC my OWN name for the first time since Ruby) from my current White 2 playthrough on and that includes Y version. I'm hard pressed for figuring them out though because I HAVE (it's like an OCD) to have a naming scheme that they all...
  11. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Yeah... you're right. Screw the Water types anyway! They've been up on their high horse for FAR too long. Unfortunately, it's hard to think of another move that would benefit and thematically fit in with Hail and Blizzard... Oh no, I'm not doubting Abomasnow. I recently recommended one for a...
  12. S

I know, I was just throwing out what we DO have. xP Buffs I suggest are: -50% buff to Defense is Hail for Ice types. -All Ice moves get a 10% chance to Freeze in addition to their normal effects (it stacks). -Grass types get a 50% Speed debuff (Any Pokémon with Ice type is immune).
  13. S

I think all Hail currently gets (outside of abilities like Ice Body and Snow Cloak) is 100% Blizzard. And if anyone needs more proof of Hail's obscurity in the game, realize that there's only ONE perma-Hail Pokémon and he has some of the most weaknesses of all Pokémon.
  14. S

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation I wouldn't worry too much about Poliwrath falling into obscurity. There are plenty of Pokémon that share type combos that have their own reasons to be used over the other. I imagine Froakie will end up being similar in stats to Internals, whereas...
  15. S

Trainer Customization

I don't think skin color would be an option, but I can see contacts for changing eye color.
  16. S

Trainer Customization

Well, Xavier isn't too unique looking, but Yvonne has quite a different look from previous female player characters (the hair!). So there's still hope I'd say.
  17. S

Trainer Customization

Sadly, I doubt any Nintendo franchise outfits will make it in. Just look at Animal Crossing or Mii Plaza, they NEVER have any Pokémon outfits (and it drives me insane). Maybe it has something to do with Pokémon being GameFreak and not first-party Nintendo (even if they have an exclusive...
  18. S

Localisation names

Once again, they roll off the tongue nicer than "Talonflame." Try to say it aloud smoothly, try it.
  19. S

That pretty much sums it up. Even if a Defense buff in Hail wouldn't make Ice types all THAT much better (helping some of the bulkier ones though), at least it'd be SOMETHING to help.
  20. S

There are justifications (that are in line with other type match ups) as to why Fairy would be resisted by Ice, it's fine if Ice is destined to be defensively poor, but many people (including myself) feel that Ice deserves at least ONE more resistance (besides itself) and AT LEAST a buff to Hail...
Back
Top Bottom