Search results for query: *

1. S

Retconning Pokémon

For those unfamiliar with the term, a retcon is this: Urban Dictionary: retcon I'm wondering with all the new innovations to the series is it time that some Pokémon were retconned in terms of stats, gender exclusivity, evolution methods, or even typing? Looking back on it, moves are retconned...
  2. S

Pokémon Sprites 001-493 Choices?

So it's not the first time that Pokémon sprites from other games have been recycled for use in new ones (like DP 3rd Gen. sprites being used in HGSS) and such, but I can't help but feel that they made some odd choices over which to use for all Pokémon from 001 to 493 in the dex, non-Unova...
  3. S

Do They Talk Too Much?

I'm going to start off by saying I'm more of a games person than an anime person, but I still watch the anime from time to time to see a particular event I deem interesting (Like Ash's battle with Paul). Is it me or do they talk WAY too much during battle? It seems every time someone makes a...
  4. S

Contest Aggron vs. Relicanth

VS. Both are Head Smashing Pokemon who avoid recoil damage with Rock Head, both are part Rock type with a high Defense stat (180 and 130 respectively). Who's better looking? Who's more useful? And who would win in a battle? I'm for Aggron, 110%.
  5. S

Battle Command: Shooter > Item?

According to Serebii.net's Oha Suta Reveal post the battle commands that were available were the usual Fight!, Pokemon, Run, and the unusual "Shooter". Now, this is unusual for some obvious reasons: there's no mention of the "Item" command and no explanation of "Shooter". When you hear the word...
  6. S

If Gold ever became a trainer like Red...

Basically, if Gold were to ever become an Ultimate Trainer like Red in a future game, what would his canon team be? I think it'd would be like: Meganium Typhlosion Feraligatr Sudowoodo Umbreon / Espeon Snorlax Reasons: All of Red's Pokemon are Pokemon that are presented in a special...
  7. S

Hello!

I'm new to the Bulbagarden forums, but not forums in general. I was on Serebii for awhile but I didn't really like it. =/ Bulbagarden seems a lot nicer though so I'm happy to be here. =]
  8. S

Giratina - The Pokemon Devil?

This is my first post on this site and I don't know if there's been a thread like this in the past, so pardon me for being a newbie around here. =l I've come to the conclusion the Giratina, the Renegade Pokemon, is the "devil" of the Pokemon world. I know it's been bluntly stated that its...
Back
Top Bottom