Search results for query: *

1. Y

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Asuna was startled and aimed her sword at Ishiyku."Oh....uh...sure?"Asuna said confused and drew her sword back to its case.
  2. Y

Asuna was getting pretty bored.Then she thought of sword practice.She drew her sword and started practicing her hitting."Haa!"Asuna would exclaim as she "hits".
  3. Y

Asuna prepared a sandwich for herself and was about to eat when she remembered she was still wearing her armor."Hmm...better get changed first" she said as she did the same hand movement and her menu showed.After pressing a 'button',her clothes lit up and changed. "Saa,itadakimasu!" she said...
  4. Y

Asuna walked down the hallway until she reached room 130."Well,this is my room" Asuna said as she inserted the key in the keyhole.When she unlocked the door,she made a downward movement with her right hand.A menu appeared.She laid the keys on her left hand's palm as she pressed some things on...
  5. Y

After wandering around,Asuna learned more about the tournament."Okay then,I guess that's enough knowledge about this tourney...I guess I'll participate" she mumbled to herself as she looked for the reception. "Oh,there it is" she told herself and entered the building."Uhm,*ahem* I am going to...
  6. Y

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

OOC: thank you x3 Louise was sitting quietly as she listened to the Magister with interest.
  7. Y

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

((OOC: missed another start up *facepalm* um...how could I hop in?))
  8. Y

The Three Pyramids Academy (Sign-Ups badly needed!)

oh noes,I missed! *rushes to start-up*
  9. Y

"They don't know that they're sorta making a scandal here..." Asuna mumbled and sighed."Just watching them in a distance is pretty boring..." she mumbled and walked elsewhere.
  10. Y

Asuna looked around and saw a little crowd of 'people'."What on Earth?" Asuna said staring at the little crowd unconvinced.
  11. Y

At the entrance,a blue light formed.From the light,a girl in red and white clothing walked out."Hmm...teleport crystals also works here in this world..." Asuna said looking at her blue crystal and placed them in her belt pocket.
  12. Y

OOC: oh no,I have missed the start.Uhm...how could I hop in?
  13. Y

So, who likes you?

lol mkay~ xD well,I just don't like anyone at the moment.Never had...but in the future will? Wait,wut? o.O"
  14. Y

So, who likes you?

...many people had confessed to me since my 3rd grade days until now =///= But I haven't crushed on anyone yet xD Well,okay.I'm crushing on someone at the moment,but he's an anime character xD No,I'm not crazy o.o
  15. Y

Across the Cyror Region: Adventure/Survival RP sign-up

well,I haven't been RPing too lately because of my 6-months inactiveness but this seems pretty fine ;3 Name: Chiri Gender: female Species: Pachirisu Personality: Playful and energetic,Chiri is pretty helpful and would do anything for those she cares about. Unique Appearance: She's a shiny...
  16. Y

They told me I could be anything....

Name: Yuuki,Asuna Age: 17 Gender: Female ♀ Race: Swordsman Title(s): "Lightning Flash Asuna" Sexuality: Straight Appearance: picture (because I'm bad at describing xD) ((if image link isn't working: http://www.zerochan.net/1169727)) Personality: Asuna is a pretty caring person.She likes to help...
  17. Y

okay,understood =3 (will edit this post with a new form))
  18. Y

They told me I could be anything....

please reserve me a spot~ I'll do my form tomorrow =3
  19. Y

Name: Louise Françoise de Lute le Blanc de la Valliére (or just Louise for short) Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight Power Level: 7 Magic Spread: Ignis: 15% Which has sub-elements of Fire, Heat and Magma. Aqua: 20% Which has sub-elements of Water and Ice Ventus 15% which has sub-elements of...
  20. Y

It's Been Forever >,<"

thank you so much everyone~ ^^ And I think I remember you guys as well =3
Back
Top Bottom