Search results for query: *

1. It's Super Effective

Looking for Sun Stone

For evolving my Cottonee, I'm looking for a Sun stone. I...don't a whole lot to offer, as I've only gotten to Castelia City. D: FC is 2537 2958 6997. Thanks.
  2. It's Super Effective

Offering: Egg Move Piplups, the perfect wintertime friend!

Hello, BMGF. I've recently added a Piplup (now an Empoleon) to my team and with only just learning how to RNG, I took the long way and just bred Piplups until I got the nature I wanted. Now I'm overloaded with these little guys! I would normally just release my extras, but I love Piplup a...
  3. It's Super Effective

[Pokemon found!] Wanted: Looking for Modest OR shiny Mew...

I have a friend who missed out on the fall Mew event, and I want to give him one for Christmas. He's coming back from college next week on his winter break, so I'd love to find one as soon as possible. Upon asking him, he said he'd prefer a shiny Mew, but would like a Modest natured one if he...
  4. It's Super Effective

Shiny Jirachi?

I saw someone offer to trade one in a thread recently, so now I'm aware that they exist. What I have to offer: Lv. 31 Faraway Island Mew (it only leveled up on my Pokewalker) Lv. 70 Giratina Lv. 100 Flower Paradise Shaymin UT Lv. 50 TRU Shaymin UT Lv. 80 HoO shiny Japanese Arceus...
  5. It's Super Effective

Looking for some Pokes and TMs (Egg moves and TMs to offer)

Looking for: Buneary Cherubi Finneon Glameow Shellos Combee Burmy Spheal Lunatone Solrock Sableye Any of the following TMs: (in order of importance) TM26 (Earthquake) TM35 (Flamethrower) TM02 (Dragon Claw) TM13 (Ice Beam) I have to offer some egg move Pokemon (I have...
  6. It's Super Effective

wanted: German summer 2010 Jirachi

looking for German summer 2010 Jirachi, preferrably UT but so long as it's not above level 50, i'm happy. i have to offer: Azelf Cresselia egg move pokemon (available in my shop, and a few more that i haven't added yet) i don't have my DS on me, but i'll have it in about...six hours...
  7. It's Super Effective

Half-Caf Dunsparce Macchiato Lite™ (A Breeding Shop) -- Updated!

"A shop for picky people."™ No affiliation with Starbucks. Welcome to Half-Caf Dunsparce Macchiato Lite™, It’s Super Effective’s and Top Percentage’s breeding shop! Our shop is protected by Waffle, Top Percentage’s HG Dunsparce. Here we breed for certain natures, genders, and egg...
  8. It's Super Effective

Egg move Feebas! (thread needs closing)

EDIT: can a mod close this thread please? thanks. I was breeding Feebas for a specific nature for a member and have a ton of leftovers that I don't need, and are taking up room in my boxes. All are UT and just hatched (lv 1), and know Ice Beam. I'd love to find them all new homes. :3 Your...
  9. It's Super Effective

wanted: Pikachu coloured Pichu, borrow Celebi

looking for Pikachu coloured Pichu to unlock HG/SS Ilex forest event. i suppose i don't need to keep it if you want it back, so i'm willing to at least borrow it, same as a Celebi that unlocks its own Ilex Forest event, and to register in my Pokedex. if you simply want to lend them, i will be...
  10. It's Super Effective

wanted: Chikorita (and maybe Arceus?)

seeking Chikorita, good nature (neutral will do) and will trade you: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Pikachu (or Pichu), Eevee (i can try to make that Espeon or Umbreon if you insist), or Absol. -- success! and i don't know if anyone will take this offer, but i'm willing to trade...
  11. It's Super Effective

ohay you guys.

Oh jeez. :X I'm Kat. I dropped out of the whole Pokemon thing after I finished Pokemon Silver (...I finished that game, didn't I? Well, that's awkward) when I was eleven or so. I'm nineteen now, and had been considering buying Platnum after inheriting a DS Lite, but discovered HeartGold and...
Back
Top Bottom