Search results for query: *

1. A

Scarlet/Violet DLC

So I hate to be overly negative about a series I'm a big fan of but.............what's the point of the DLC? And I mean really, WHAT is the point? It's called "The Hidden Treasure Of Area Zero" & yet we're taken away from Paldea? Twice? Literally everything about Kitakami feels like filler. I...
  2. A

Do you ship yourself with anyone?

You have no idea how good it feels to read something like this. Thanks for that, seriously. I do honestly feel like I put too much time into thinking about fictional characters & scenarios, so that in & of itself is it's own subject of self-acknowledgement & discovery I need to go through. But a...
  3. A

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Man, I voted in this poll so many years ago. That's crazy to think. ^^; But yeah, I'm 29 now. Seems to be a decently common average here. Glad for it too, makes me feel less intrusive on the forums.
  4. A

Do you ship yourself with anyone?

Man I ask myself this everyday. That's not a joke either, it's actually unhealthy. I apologize in advanced for making things so........real in here. But a thread like this REALLY got me thinking so I just wanted to put out what's been going on in my head, so I do wanna thank you for giving me...
  5. A

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

While we're still waiting for more info to be made clear on it, right now I feel like it's a bit awkward of a gimmick. I like the idea of a crystal energy/power enhancing a Pokemon's strength, but why does it look so ridiculous? Mega Evolution & Z-Moves didn't have the Pokemon literally wearing...
  6. A

What Pokemon do you lean on as your "Catcher"?

I often found myself relying on 2 Pokemon in particular: Hisuian Lilligant for its quick Stun Spore & Hippowdown for being such a strong & durable tank that I can just chuck Poke Balls at Pokemon all day without fear.
  7. A

I've reached a new level of being old. I have a crush on Captain Kamado.

As someone who thirsts over Cogita I completely understand.
  8. A

The True Potential of Pokemon Legends becoming a series

I think it'd be awesome if we got a Legends game set in a past region that we've never explored before. Imagine if the setting of the game was somewhere entirely new, only to be later made playable in the future but in the modern day. That would be cool.
  9. A

BDSP Am I the only one who still likes BDSP?

I don't think that the frustration surrounding BDSP is aimed at those who enjoy the games. I also don't believe them to be "cool to hate" like so many people on the internet like to think. I feel there are many genuine issues with those titles that MUST be brought up before The Pokemon Company...
  10. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

So it's been nearly a whole decade since I've last been here. Needless to say, I fell out of Pokemon HARD. What I wanna know is if I can still trade between the Gen VI games or if Nintendo took that away somehow. I don't pay much attention to online features of any game I play & given they...
  11. A

Are You In Other Fandoms?

Kamen Rider Digimon Marvel Five Nights At Freddy's PreCure Tiger & Bunny Naruto Bionicle Honestly I have a like/hate relationship with Pokemon to the point where I can't even put it on this list.
  12. A

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Wish I could donate, hope he makes it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dIgIJ7GOdA
  13. A

POPULAR: Cliches in Pokémon Fanfiction

Another one I've seen is a Shiny Pokémon always being bullied by others for being different, only for the also-bullied-for-being-"different" hero to come into the picture, befriend it & eventually catch it.
  14. A

Pokémon D-Arts/S.H. Figuarts Thread

Yeah, I've seen videos about that. A fully-articulated Venusaur just didn't seem right even on paper. Blastoise also suffered a little from its design but not nearly as much.
  15. A

How to post videos

After failing to find any aid on this I had to ask: how can I post videos? I see so many people do it easily when all I get is the link's URL in blue. I'd really appreciate some help on this, thanks in advanced.
  16. A

Pokémon D-Arts/S.H. Figuarts Thread

Cool, thanks. I just wanna get the obvious out of the way: aftermarket prices for Charizard & Blastoise are HORRENDOUS! Anyway, on to more positive thoughts, what Pokémon do you think will be most likely to get a Figuarts release next? I can see ZEROs being done of the Kanto & Hoenn Starters &...
  17. A

Would you want your ship to become canon?

I think the appeal of Shipping is the desire. You really want it to happen so you look for every possible hint, no matter how insignificant it might be. But when the Ship actually becomes official then it's just that; official. You're job is done & you now have nothing else to look forward to...
  18. A

Will every Pokemon get a mega?

Ah, okay. I think I misinterpreted the idea. I don't think there should be Megas for every individual Pokémon, just the evolution families. Sorry if I confused some of you. ^^;
  19. A

I feel like they do. Come on, nobody can buy Snorlax, Lapras, Jynx, Scyhter & other Pokémon of that build to be hatched/born as is. They needed to have some kind of smaller for which some of them thankfully have. Oh please. I wasn't acting like they committed a crime by not doing what I said...
  20. A

They need to give every Pokémon a Mega now. Why introduce a brand new concept that has a lot of thought & focus if you're not gonna run with it. And it may be divisive among forums like this there's no denying the draw & appeal of Mega Pokémon. They've been very successful & it would be a...
Back
Top Bottom