Search results for query: *

1. P

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

Freya the Butterfree would like a word with you. As for UNCREATIVE LIEK WHOA names: I named a Sandshrew Sandy in my Nuzlocke run, and my Typhlosion was named Fire Boy. I AM V. CREATIVE. :B Also Mjollnir for Pikachu and Jormungandr for a Gyarados. If you know the myths you'll know why...
  2. P

Effort Values, or Base Points?

The older name referred to a different-but-similar system. EVs as we know them today were introduced in Gen III, IIRC, while the older system just boosted overall stats on level-up. But my brain might just be pulling stuff out of thin air, it's been a while since I checked.
  3. P

What original designs do you prefer, Pokemon wise?

That looks like color in the lines. You see that sort of thing in a lot of GB sprites. Unless you're talking about the spine marking, in which case wtf, that's not a spike.
  4. P

What original designs do you prefer, Pokemon wise?

Charmander never had spikes, dude. :| EDIT: Wait wtf are we talking about beta designs here or something?!
  5. P

Question about Arceus

Humans are Pokemon that removed their skin to wander around. Troo fax, just go to your local friendly Nightmare Fuel library!
  6. P

Fixing the egg groups

I'd rather not see them changed. Hot Skitty on Wailord Action is just too amusing of a concept to let go.
  7. P

Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

Given how long it's kept my interest, I'd have to say that I'd stick around. I love the games, and I'll probably keep playing the old ones even after the franchise ends (which will be when people stop buying the games, really). But yeah. I've been hooked since the Red/Blue days, and...
  8. P

Nuzlocke Challenge status

I'll be updating my Nuzlocke Chronicles pretty soon; I'm just looking for a good cutoff point for my current rambles. Right now I'm busy wiping out everyone on the S.S. Anne. It's incredibly easy because Jormungand, my Gyarados, is a destroyer of worlds.
  9. P

Your Name Pokemon...

5x7=35 ...Clefairy. That's just great. *checks regional dex numbers* ...Graveler, Breloom, and Steelix. Why? At least I have Breloom. ;_;
  10. P

Nuzlocke Challenge

I played Legacy of the Wizard for hours as a kid. For fun. I should think that my being a gaming masochist is obvious.
  11. P

Your favorite poison pokemon

Gengar and Nidoking. Because they're awesome. Also sentimental value.
  12. P

Crack Pairings - A discussion

I ship game!Silver/Paul/game!Gold. Also ladySilver/ladyGold/sekritlyaladyRed/girlGreen. Curse you, Pokedressing, giving me all of these crack ideas. Also Ensine/Suicune, but that could be counted as canon.
  13. P

Giratina Comparisons

...I'm pretty sure three score adds up to sixty. One score=twenty. Maybe in the original it's 616. Not that I don't think that it's about Nero, it's just that your math's off if you're going off the translation I know. Anyway, while Giratina was supposedly banished for violence, I prefer to...
  14. P

What about instead of a bike...

This. I want my skateboard! >C That or be able to ride something completely rediculous from place to place. OUTTA MAY WAY, I'M ONNA TORTERRA! *beepbeep* :B
  15. P

Gen IV Thematic Motif?

I think the Distortion World is more turning your puny human idea of physics on its head than no physics applying at all. It has its own logic, it just isn't earth logic.
  16. P

Favorite Evil Team

Team Rocket, because their motives don't make me go wtf. Also because Giovanni is awesome and their uniforms are pretty rad. I almost voted Cipher because of Miror B. (and a little bit of Ein), though. Miror B. is awesome.
  17. P

Does anyone like Shuckle?

Derp, I forgot the dual typing. :B Probably because slime mold=/=Bug to me.
  18. P

Does anyone like Shuckle?

IIRC, Shuckle should be weak to Fighting by virtue of being a Rock-type. Not Fire, though. :/ I don't mind Shuckle, but I wouldn't use it in a team. I'm not the defensive type.
  19. P

Fixing up the Water type?

Why do you people hate Poison types? They just want to be loved and not pwned/resisted by a lot of common types. ;_; POISON IS FINE STOP TRYING TO ADD WEAKNESSES. I figure the Water types are fine. I've never had issues fighting them; the only issue pops up when it's added to Dragon...
  20. P

Does anyone like Meganium?

;_; Feraligatr's cute, too. Why no gator love? ...Maybe it's like how people look at me like I sprouted an arm out of my head when I say hyenas and Komodo Dragons are cute. This forever.
Back
Top Bottom