Search results for query: *

1. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there a clock in this generation? Like in gen V there was a clock in the corner of the lower screen. Also, in gen IV there was watch app we could use in the poketech that was the lower screen.
  2. J

Do you want mid-battle evolutions?

Yes. That would be super awesome
  3. J

What do you want in Gen 6?

- I see alot of people mentioning a tournament instead of the E4 then the champion. Im am in SO MUCH FAVOR of a anime-like tournament. A battle-in of sorts. Where you can watch other trainers battle and your rival as well. - New starting types would be good (or at least stop with the...
  4. J

What does Diglett look like underneath?

I agree with this. I would also assume dugtrio would just be a bigger version of this with 3 heads.
  5. J

Best Eeveelutions?

Jolteon but espeon is a very close 2nd
  6. J

Will the older Pokemon become obsolete in the future?

Jolteon will never be obsolete. his speed and sp. atk are always among the best.
  7. J

just one pokemon

Jolteon...b/c its my favorite
  8. J

Have You Ever Lost Interest in Pokemon?

well yes and no. more in the anime though. I think around the advance generation episodes(so like...2004?) was the 1st time. I was jus in a lull i guess. then emerald came out and i started watching the anime again. then into another lull again (going to college did have something to do with...
  9. J

Best old game for a beginner?

i'd start from the very beginning with red, blue and yellow...then go from there...but thats just me
  10. J

LT Weekly Poll #5 First Pokémon game?

blue all the way
  11. J

Pokemon TCG online beta game

Yes it does have a few bugs. Its frozen on me a few times after I evolve a pkmn or clicked too fast. Overall, I think it will be great for those of us who have not played with real pokemon cards in a long time (thus are not familiar with some of the changes that they've made to the overall game)...
  12. J

Which gym leader is the most forgettable?

erika, bugsy, flannery, winona, fantina
  13. J

Originals or Remakes?

i play them all. im going back through R/B right now. im having an awesome nostalgasim.
  14. J

Blue And Yellow: Deciding which one was the true Third Version to GenI

yellow. It was the 3rd gen I game released worldwide...therefore its the 3rd version in my eyes.
  15. J

Pokemon TCG online beta game

They are coming out with an online TCG. Its in the beta stages right now and you can sign up to play it. By fall 2011 its should be fully functional. Right now you can only play against the computer but later you will be able to play against anyone. http://www.pokemontcg.com/ and here is...
  16. J

Which style Pokedex is your favorite?

good ol' dexter. i still have the toy pokedex they 1st came out with
  17. J

I Don't Catch Them All

ive only caught them all, once. back in r/b days. now tho? psssh...it'll be too much of a hassle trying to catch them all...how many is it now? 650? im not going through that headache
  18. J

Most Pathetic Loss

i think at 1 point or another, we all feel your pain. especially my first time through silver in 2000. i had a quilava...that rollout sunk me everytime.
  19. J

How'd you choose your first game?

The color mostly. blue is my fave color but in '98 when red/blue came out, my friend had red. he actually let me borrow it for 1 day, so i played it. well since he already had red, i figured id get blue.
  20. J

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

Flint - Jolteon - Feb. 20th 2011
Back
Top Bottom