Search results for query: *

1. P

What will be Clemont's reason for leaving his gym? And who watches it in his absence?

When Clemont's identity is eventually revealed and he can have a proper gym battle with Ash for his badge, how will they allow him to leave his gym? Unlike Misty, Iris and Cilan, he has no siblings or mentor to take over the gym; and knowing Ash, especially considering the frustration he felt...
  2. P

undubbed specials

so movie 16 is finally upon us and of course it seem the mewtwo prologue special isn't getting aired which annoyed me a bit much like the dawn and brock specials from early black and white i mean really does the pokemon company care anymore they could have easily put both the dawn and brock...
  3. P

"Adventures in Unova" Opening

with the current release of the opening for episode n and the final dub season of black and white starting soon i been thinking if the opening will be like the one for the second to shinnoh season which for the first bit of it was a cilp show without any japanese footage then as we reach the...
  4. P

iris and the final two gyms

am i the only one hoping for some character devolpment from iris during the seventh and eight gym battles? the seventh gym is an ice type gym which iris is very scared of perhaps a storyline of her overcoming her fear a little. and finally the eight gym ash will be facing the only person...
  5. P

best wishes if earthquake had not happened?

this thread is proabably gonna be locked almost before the days out but i want to ask anyway what do you think best wishes status with fans would be if their had been no earthquake? the tr vs tp speical is aired and the fishing episodes in not changed do you think the other episodes would be...
  6. P

iris interactions with ash since don tourament

one of thing i hate about ash losing to iris is it finally give her a reason to look down on him and call him a kid more so whether for his battling style or his actions in general. i know it only been three episodes since thier battle but how has thier interactions been better, worse or...
  7. P

When are we going to get a new opening theme?

so best wishes had gone on for about fourty some episode in japan and yet we haven't see a new theme and quite frankly i getting a little bored with this one so will the theme and title change or is really gonna be a season one reboot as other people have call it and were gonna get the same song...
  8. P

new company more dvd freedom?

an idea came with me awhile ago when black and white is competled and dvds releases are anncouned couldn't they release the team rocket vs team plasma episodes uncut on dvd even if they never air while 4kids never released some of the skipped kanto episodes or wishcash episode on dvd if they got...
  9. P

dubbed episode 26

now that the cilan fishing episode has aired in japan finally do you think it will play here in the us after the battle with brugh or how it is now after the fossil episode?
  10. P

Which of Ash's Unova pokemon will he have problems with?

in past seasons ash has had a pokemon that had pushed his trainers skills to limits in kanto it was charizard and it attitude problem, in a less extent it was bayleaf being a little too attacted to her trainer, in Honeen or maybe i should say battle frontier secptile lost it power after eloving...
  11. P

Who will be the powerhouse star, Snivy or Oshawott?

so far tbe series has put two fire starters and one grass starter in the spotlight these three pokemon reaching thier final forms and becoming ash primo pokemon right after pikachu in thier seasons so who will get the job in best wishes will it be ash female shivny follwing in the footsteps of...
  12. P

if their had been a johto BF...

if ash, dawn, and brock had stay together one more season and go to johto for another battle frontier do you think ursula could have been use to her full potiental i mean look at Harley he truly became a more intresting character during his battle frontier appearence dressing up like May and...
  13. P

hello folks

hi folks nice to be here huge fan of pokemon since the beginning favorite pokemon: Pikachu, Piplup and too many to list favorite battles Pikachu vs Dragoninte which to me is where Pikachu otbained pesudo-legendary staus. favorite human character: Lyra, May, Dawn, Misty the girls.
Back
Top Bottom