Search results for query: *

1. L

Contest Hypno vs. Musharna

Hypno. That pokemon was made for michael jackson. Weird body posture? Check. Moonwalks? Check. Famous Nose? Check. Left alone with children even though one really shouldn't? Throw in another fucking- Yo, yo, Hypno and Micheal Jackson, I'm really happy for you and all, and Imma let you finish...
  2. L

Super Happy Fun Random Message Hour! ~`*.v6.*`~

THEIFSHIP NOW ):
  3. L

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Re: Why was Courtney left out of Emerald? Honestly, I wished they made her responsible for Castform but w/e haha. can't have it all I guess. I do find it odd that Shelly was included twice.
  4. L

Sprouse brothers to star in Pokémon commercial: Advertisement to feature HeartGold, S

Re: Sprouse brothers to star in Pokémon commercial: Advertisement to feature HeartGol I saw the commercial. It was like watching Twilight.
  5. L

Caption the screenshots!

Pokemon Sleepwear, now ready for whatever occupation you have!
  6. L

Who do you ship Ash with?

I ship Ash with an Oddish
  7. L

Contest JOEYS RATTATA VS MEW,MEWTWO,LUGIA,HO-OH AND EVERY OTHER LEGENDARY

Joey's Rattata it's so good, all of the other pokemon cry for their masters instead. It was even superior to my high heels, something that made Arceus himself wimper. it wins. Forever B)
  8. L

my favorite soda is dr. peppeer hahah
  9. L

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Oh god. I just wish...they toned down on the hair for Iris. It looks like Cookie Monster mistook her for a snack x.x;
  10. L

My hair is to my mid-low back. |D; It's nice that way, and I like tying it up in a bun or pony tail. I guess.
  11. L

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. Of course. Not to mention, the only person left is Saturn and even he pulled a about face and decided to become good. The left over grunts of team galatic are...who even knows. Team Plasma can't have any relations with any other team considering how apparently this...
  12. L

<3 Everyone, my boobs have been classified as their own dwarf planet. REJOICE
  13. L

Caption the screenshots!

Brock: someone needs to trim their hedges.
  14. L

Strange/annoying things in the manga

The part where Blue, facing Lorilei decides to go around sneaking off as Sabrina fights her or whatever. Then she destroys the ice dolls, and her arm is destroyed but it turns out to be a ditto meaning there were never connected. ...Fridge Logic...and really...weird. and it doesn't even make...
  15. L

Sprouse brothers to star in Pokémon commercial: Advertisement to feature HeartGold, S

Re: Sprouse brothers to star in Pokémon commercial: Advertisement to feature HeartGol Someone pass me a tampon, I'm ovulating and it's not even my fucking period yet. Awful! Absolutely awful!
  16. L

BABY THERE'S NO OTHER SUUPAASTAR YOU KNOW THAT I'LL BE :awe:
  17. L

I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME. PAPA-PAPARAZZI
  18. L

Anyone still playing Diamond/Pearl?

I have two pearls (long story) that house a shitload of .... shit. With that, I use them only for transporting pokemon/items/version exclusives. Other than that, I've moved onto GSDS/Plat
  19. L

Contest Geodude vs. Zubat

These are both horrifically annoying. So annoying that I'd stab myself if I voted for either. So I decided to vote for Justin Bieber as a take that to the retarded 15 year old's that enter Spencer's thinking that he's there to sleep with them or something. Thank you for your time.
Back
Top Bottom