Search results for query: *

1. L

DP183's Dark trainer- Let's speculate!

He's probably a faggot
  2. L

What is your favorite car???

My piece of shit, but sexy car of course.
  3. L

Which made you more upset; May losing to Dawn (Wallace Cup) or Dawn losing to Zoey (Grand Festival)?

Re: Which made you more upset; May losing to Dawn (Wallace Cup) or Dawn losing to Zoe May losing to Dawn. that was the failest most fake piece of crap I have ever seen. Dawn losing to Zoey actually made sense, and if Dawn actually beat Zoey, I would lose complete faith in the writers, what's...
  4. L

Who would you rather have leave the show; TR or Brock?

Team Rocket should switch out for the sexy executives ..who will actually be fierce and fun!
  5. L

What do you call the currency?

money? does it really have to have it's own name?
  6. L

Would Misty be a good female rival for Ash?

like i said. nobody cares. Oh I am totally and 114% sure of it.
  7. L

Would Misty be a good female rival for Ash?

who cares? she's not coming back. :]
  8. L

How are you feeling today?

hot, very very hot!
  9. L

Why do so many people hate gen III?

I'm hoping for Hoenn remakes, and I'd love it if they got back the night/day/time for RSE. Those were my favorite. Great Pokemon. Great locations. Great atmosphere.
  10. L

Why were Solidad and Ursula added so late?

Zoey is a lesbian. that's all that matters. and Solidad, I believe wouldn't have lasted long if she was introduced earlier. She didn't really have much, besides being a final rival on the show for May, so she could lose and go off battling herself, Drew and Harley in Johto. Ursula on the...
  11. L

Why is Misty underrated as a battler?

WHY THANK YOU! BUT I MUST BE GETTING TO WORK NOW OR I SHALL BE FIRED!
  12. L

I still see quite a few people getting mad at others who say Misty will never come back and then giving reasons why she can still come back as a main character, because she still has unfinished business and potential. Well Dawn actually had a role in the anime. Kinda more acceptable I think...
  13. L

EXACTLY proving my point. rabid. In denial. Calling out other characters for reasons that really go towards Misty rather than the character being called out. That's exactly what Misty's fanbase does. And it's so amusing that you're blaming Dawn's fans instead.
  14. L

yeah rabid is a little too weak of a word for you. :mallet: it's not exactly wanting her back as much as it is with people in denial with actually believing there is hope for her returning ..especially as a main character again. That's what I find hilarious the most.
  15. L

If certain Misty fans weren't so rabid, we wouldn't have these arguments. (: Like I used to think sppf was bad, but if there's a place where the Misty fans hang out, it would be this forum right here.
  16. L

she isn't. she's like the most praised character, for whatever reason. :bawling:
  17. L

Hi i am new

hi blue karma. i'm lady mama! england, mhm, i love the sexy accents you guys got going over there.
  18. L

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

I have read the rules, duhhhhhhh. AW I LOVE THIS SHIPPING! IT'S THE HOTTEST. What is your favourite Contestshipping episode? Just any episodes that had Drew in them, poor grassy head pretty boy boy didn't get all that much screentime. ): May, aw she had bigger boobs in the beginning of AG...
  19. L

^ ? a little mad are we?
Back
Top Bottom